[Dead] TRU/Amazon.com - Coupon Code of the Day

bingbangboom

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
These are coupon codes I got and I really didn't think it would be fair just dumping them on everyone plus it wouldn't be fair to them because well... I really wouldn't feel right for some reason.

So here is the first one. Remember they can only be used for Toys R Us website. PS2 Speed Kings $20 Off - 909445

These codes are good to at least March some even April of next year.

*Added by CheapyD*
"The List"
Make sure you buy the game from Toy's R Us and not another vendor!
If the codes aren't working, it means that Toy's R Us is sold out and you are out of luck for now. Check back often as titles do come back in stock.

All games are for the PS2

$20 off Coupons
Barbie Horse Adventures: Wild Horse Rescue $10 after coupon 909494
Dynasty Tactics 2 $10 after coupon code 910504
Dynasty Warriors 4 $20 after coupon code 909450
The Great Escape free after coupon code 909449
[DEAD] Gladiator: Sword of Vengence $10 after coupon 909446
Goblin Commander $10 after coupon 910501
The Hobbit $10 after coupon 910493
Hulk $10 after coupon 910497
I-Ninja $10 after coupon 910505
Lethal Skies II free after coupon 909448
NBA Jam 2004 $10 after coupon 910495
Simpsons: Hit & Run $26 after coupon 910492
Speed Kings free after code 909445
Starsky & Hutch free after coupon 909447
[DEAD] Summer Heat Beach Volleyball free after coupon 909451
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles $10 after coupon 910498
Tom and Jerry: The War of the Whiskers $10 after coupon 910499
Whiplash $5 after coupons 910496, 910189

$10 off Coupons
King of Fighters 2000 and 2001 $30 after coupon 910487
Tokyo Extreme Racing 3 $10 after coupon 910485
PS2 Aluminum Case $20 after coupon 909444
PS2 5.4 Screen $140 after coupon 909442

$5 off Coupons
Colin Mcrae Rally 3 $45 after coupon 909441
Dragon Ball Z : Budokai $15 after coupon 909433
Enter the Matrix $25 after coupon 909434
Indy Car Series $35 after coupon 909431
Stuntman $15 after coupon 909436
Terminator: Dawn of Fate Out of stock - 909439
Tomb Raider: Angel Of Darkness $25 after coupon 909430
Transworld Surf Out of stock - 909438

Umm, Amazon has the games for 20 (PS2 and Gamecube) and 19 bucks (XBOX) on their website...

No coupon code necessary.

Great, you can order it WITH the coupon code making the game free! I just got ir for the cost of shipping. Excellent!

Item(s) Subtotal: $19.99
Shipping & Handling: $4.49
Promotional Certificate: -$19.99
-----
Total Before Tax: $4.49
Estimated Tax: $0.27
-----
Grand Total: $4.76

I dunno...I WOULD get it, but I'm so cheap that the shipping even turns me off. 'Course it wasn't a game I'd have gotten anyway. But keep those coupon codes coming! Thanks for that!

Thanks, just ordered it for $4.76 as well. I was always interested in the game (I heard it's like Burnout on motorcycles) but didn't want to pay more than $10 for it but under $5 is even better. :D

Hmm, only works for the PS2 version.

Oh well, I've never really even heard of the game before anyway. I was just going to get it because it was free.

This game was on my "get it when it goes below $10" list. Less than $5 shipped? Now that's a bargain. Thanks BingBangBoom! :D

Saturday - Coupon Code of the Day

PS2 Lethal Skies II - $20 off - 909448

No all codes. I mean you are basically getting free games. I won't say how I did get the codes but if you were to purchase HARD Bundles at TRU you can get the actual coupons. They are the PS2 and XBOX ones in hard plastics. They will be advertised this Sunday.

But again... no all codes. Sucks for you except you get a free game.

Thanks for another code. I'm gonna hold off on this one, give other people a chance to get it since I got in on the last one. If it is still in stock after a bit, I may order it.

[quote name='Togepy']BTW: Lethal Skies II is $30.[/quote]

That's the other reason I am holding off. So much for trying to seem magnanimous. :wink:

No Gamecube or Gameboy Advance codes. Yeah sucks for me too.

The coupons are in paper form but you have to buy a PS2 or XBox hard bundle for them. The hard bundles are $260.

Are the coupon books included in the package or are they seperate? If they are seperate, I might be able to get one from some worker I know at TRU.

So far the Xbox codes don't work, they might later on though.

They are not seperate, they are incased in the plastic shell bundle so unless you plan on stealing it it would be hard to actually get the coupon book without buying it.

Thanks again BBB! Went over my "cheap ass $10 game list" limit on this one by $5, but still a bargain. Hmmm... what game could you have in mind for your "Sunday - Coupon Code of the Day." I like how you're spreading this out in "daily" codes. This way, everyone has a chance to take advantage of your "cheap ass deals"... I usually miss out since I work late every night. Keep 'em coming! :)

I think the reviews were o.k. I belive that's the game where you are a captured WWII fighter trying to escape a prison (camp)? Plus if it's only $5 or so...

Ok, cool!!

Got in on this one.........Thanks for the awesome deal BBB.

Hey, can you list the games that you have the coupons for but not the codes??

I like how your leaking them out one at a time.......so suspenseful.........lol

Stupid question... where do you insert the Coupon Code? I added it to cart, looked at cart, proceded to Check-Out, didn't see anywhere to add the coupon, and got to scared to continue on much further (for fear of getting charged $50).

~Dak

[quote name='DakZero']Stupid question... where do you insert the Coupon Code? I added it to cart, looked at cart, proceded to Check-Out, didn't see anywhere to add the coupon, and got to scared to continue on much further (for fear of getting charged $50).

~Dak[/quote]
Its on the right side of the screen, right before you submit the order.

Also please people. Stop Private messaging me asking for all the codes, what games are on the list and stuff like that. I made this system to be fair to everyone. One a day. Pretty simple.

What's today's code?

EDIT (reply to responses below): Sorry for being impatient about this whole thing. But I just have to remember the old adage: "good thnigs come to those who wait." I apologize.

[quote name='Draknight']What's today's code?[/quote]

I expect he will post it when he is ready. We are all anxious to find out what is next, but I don't think asking for it will do anything but annoy him. He is doing a good thing here, so lets just let him do it (this is more directed to the people who are PMing him than you, Drak). I expect he'll post the code this evening.

bread's done
Back