[Dead] TRU/Amazon.com - Coupon Code of the Day

bingbangboom

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
These are coupon codes I got and I really didn't think it would be fair just dumping them on everyone plus it wouldn't be fair to them because well... I really wouldn't feel right for some reason.

So here is the first one. Remember they can only be used for Toys R Us website. PS2 Speed Kings $20 Off - 909445

These codes are good to at least March some even April of next year.

*Added by CheapyD*
"The List"
Make sure you buy the game from Toy's R Us and not another vendor!
If the codes aren't working, it means that Toy's R Us is sold out and you are out of luck for now. Check back often as titles do come back in stock.

All games are for the PS2

$20 off Coupons
Barbie Horse Adventures: Wild Horse Rescue $10 after coupon 909494
Dynasty Tactics 2 $10 after coupon code 910504
Dynasty Warriors 4 $20 after coupon code 909450
The Great Escape free after coupon code 909449
[DEAD] Gladiator: Sword of Vengence $10 after coupon 909446
Goblin Commander $10 after coupon 910501
The Hobbit $10 after coupon 910493
Hulk $10 after coupon 910497
I-Ninja $10 after coupon 910505
Lethal Skies II free after coupon 909448
NBA Jam 2004 $10 after coupon 910495
Simpsons: Hit & Run $26 after coupon 910492
Speed Kings free after code 909445
Starsky & Hutch free after coupon 909447
[DEAD] Summer Heat Beach Volleyball free after coupon 909451
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles $10 after coupon 910498
Tom and Jerry: The War of the Whiskers $10 after coupon 910499
Whiplash $5 after coupons 910496, 910189

$10 off Coupons
King of Fighters 2000 and 2001 $30 after coupon 910487
Tokyo Extreme Racing 3 $10 after coupon 910485
PS2 Aluminum Case $20 after coupon 909444
PS2 5.4 Screen $140 after coupon 909442

$5 off Coupons
Colin Mcrae Rally 3 $45 after coupon 909441
Dragon Ball Z : Budokai $15 after coupon 909433
Enter the Matrix $25 after coupon 909434
Indy Car Series $35 after coupon 909431
Stuntman $15 after coupon 909436
Terminator: Dawn of Fate Out of stock - 909439
Tomb Raider: Angel Of Darkness $25 after coupon 909430
Transworld Surf Out of stock - 909438

Kev, thank you for the late-night zingers. like I said, it's great to have someone around to revive the classics we've all heard many many many times before. they (and you) never get old. you are on a roll. can't stop laughing@you. got any more insults about diapers, or how about some YourMama's... those are the BEST.

[quote name='kevgret']I'm not out to impress anyone...

Kevin[/quote]

...and you are a flaming success. never let your star burn out.

[quote name='Mr. Rhee']I said Not on this BOARD. i didn't say not on CAG. i'll start another thread called "Everyone's TRU codes of the day"

and re: what you wrote:
"No matter where you post them they will end up here and every other board."

That's exactly why I posted them here to begin with. But if I have to i'll start another board so BBB can have this one back.

"take your ball" blah blah blah... wow... i'm impressed... you are so much cooler in my eyes now. got any more "classic & overused" zingers for us.

But I'm glad you're going to share some codes with us.

...waiting...[/quote]

Dude, don't let them get to you.

The fact that they think that anyone here deserves any more credit than anyone else is ridiculous. Everyone contributes in their own way, but if they think that only the OP can talk about the deal, then most deals never would have flourished. Just think if no one talked about the $5 Splinter Cell deal tonight. No one would have known it worked for all the games. I appreciate you posting the codes, and others do to. It doesn't matter what the control freaks think.

fwacce,

thanks. good point. when i get more codes i'll post them right away. hopefully I can get some GC codes by mid-January. That's when I was promised, but time will tell. and if anyone cares, the CC 50% deal is still on this week.

today at CC I picked up:

NGC Couchside Assistance .01 (cool collector's kit with NGC-logo energy drink, popcorn, coasters - look for rectangular box the size of tissues)
worth every penny.

NGC Diehard = $10
XBX Quantum = $5
GBA Gradius = $10
GBA Dexter's Lab = $5
GBA iron man = $5
and about 5 others I don't remember right now.
too excited about the BG&E for $10 and the POPersia/SC deal for $40. All 3 for $50 was a steal.

oh yeah, PS2 Gungriffon & Silpheed @ $5 each and lots of PS2 jampacks for .01 - the manager told me to "take them all, I need the shelf space!" I bought as much as a quarter would allow.

plus at TRU instore got XBX ODDWORLD for $9.90, few more DC pads for $1.98 and some N64-ram for $7 each.

yeah, I almost feel guilty ordering it! lmao :)
$10.69 can't be beat for a game that came out a couple months ago that decent.

Was there ever a code for I-Ninja for the Xbox or GC or is it just for the PS2? I noticed that all 3 versions dropped to $30 and would prefer the Xbox or GC version.

I'm all set with my ps2 version of INinja.. the ps2 isnt gettin that much play lately, anyway.

Nice deal :)

Delivery Estimate: January 15, 2004 - January 17, 2004

Just so anyone trying to order this knows, I just placed an order for I-Ninja (for $10.76 shipped) but estimated shipping date is January 31st. It's estimated to be in my hands between February 2nd and February 14th. Kinda lame considering it said it was "in stock". No biggie I guess since I have a stack of games from CC to play through... ;)

-Nouv'

Another great deal from this post! I have bought like 8 or 9 games from this big post for only a little over $100!

got i-ninja for 10.91 shipped!

I posted the i-ninja deal on the front page and it sold out in about 10 minutes.

I took it down, since it sold out so fast...and I really could do without 50 comments on the front page with people getting upset.

[quote name='Akkis99']WHy did you do that. That screwed me. I was in the middle of a check out n it sold out. DAMN IT.[/quote]

Cheapy makes more money by posting deals on the front page.

[quote name='CheapyD']I posted the i-ninja deal on the front page and it sold out in about 10 minutes.

I took it down, since it sold out so fast...and I really could do without 50 comments on the front page with people getting upset.[/quote]

10 Minutes? I got the AIM notice, said 0 minutes ago, went and it was sold out already. Oh well.

[quote name='SS4Brolly'][quote name='CheapyD']I posted the i-ninja deal on the front page and it sold out in about 10 minutes.

I took it down, since it sold out so fast...and I really could do without 50 comments on the front page with people getting upset.[/quote]

10 Minutes? I got the AIM notice, said 0 minutes ago, went and it was sold out already. Oh well.[/quote]

I could have very well bought the last copy.
FYI, like all the past cheap ass deals, I only bought one.

Does anyone else's I-ninja have a rediculously far away shipping date?

Shipping estimate: Feb 2, 2004 - Feb 16, 2004
Delivery estimate: Feb 5, 2004 - Feb 21, 2004 (More about estimates)

On the site is says ships in 1 to 2 days. Weird huh?

[quote name='Akkis99']WHy did you do that. That screwed me. I was in the middle of a check out n it sold out. DAMN IT.[/quote]

ease up there sport

you couldnt check out in 10 mins?

I can't seem to get the code to work my-self. I go to TRU's.com, but it seems to be ran by amazon,so how can I buy from toys if it is ran by amazon?

Like I said I-ninja for the PS2 is out of stock...You can't use the code for the Xbox or GCN versions because the code is only for the PS2 version.

Did anyone get the Xbox codes to work? I thought I had read that someone was able to use the xbox codes either over the phone or in store, but I can't find the posting about that anymore. I'm thinking of getting Simpsons Hit and Run but I want the Xbox version, and $20 off is pretty sweet.

Thanks,

Vin

Amazon.com is a ripoff. They are one of the very few internet stores that charge both tax and shipping(assuming your product is provided by a store besides amazon itself) at the same time. What's even worse is that the tax is calculated after the shipping is applied, so basically we are paying tax for the shipping cost too!

[quote name='Max Spider X']Amazon.com is a ripoff. They are one of the very few internet stores that charge both tax and shipping(assuming your product is provided by a store besides amazon itself) at the same time. What's even worse is that the tax is calculated after the shipping is applied, so basically we are paying tax for the shipping cost too![/quote]

I ordered a ton of stuff from Amazon and I have not gotten charged any tax except if the item is from another store(like TRU or OfficeDepot) that has a B&M store in my state of PA. If you're talking about the games from this thread, they come from TRU and I think there's a TRU is about every state.

uh, I'm looking at my last reciept from TRU via Amazon.com and there is no tax on my shipping. The tax line does come after the shipping cost, but the actual calculation is on the merchandise only.

Mayby they just want to screw you personally.

[quote name='Max Spider X']Amazon.com is a ripoff. They are one of the very few internet stores that charge both tax and shipping(assuming your product is provided by a store besides amazon itself) at the same time. What's even worse is that the tax is calculated after the shipping is applied, so basically we are paying tax for the shipping cost too![/quote]

Amazon has many B&M affiliates:
TRU
Target
Borders

Anywhere you find one of these B&M stores, you end up with sales tax from Amazon. Not too bad considering how deeply most product is usually discounted by Amazon -- well not the video games, but everything else.

So techincally they are not a rip-off, they are just abiding by the law.

And as bmulligan points out - the shipping cost is not included in the calculation.

I wish I-ninja would come back in...but you know what? Posting here isn't gonna make that dream come true....I'm gonna pray...to Jeff Bezos.

I just went to Toysrus.com and grabbed an i-ninja and was able to use the code. THANKS!!! I have been looking everyday for it to come back into stock. The weird thing was I went there it was in stock so I bought it and I went back to look again and it was already out of stock! Glad I got in on it.

jkam, did you use both codes?

if you go to the i-ninja page it says:
Special Offer: Save $5 on this game. At checkout, enter promotional code 910189.
then stack it with the $20 910505 code to save $25. bingbangboom said the game may drop to $30 in a few days, so $30-$25 = $5+ship. I'm not saying to cancel your order, but maybe look out for a pricematch, if it's even possible.

Hi Guys,
I am working on obtaining some coupon books. So keep your fingers crossed. I would say the odds are about 10%.

Take Care,
Matthew Simpson

Mr. Rhee,

I didn't see that $5 off promotional code...went back just now and I don't see it now either. Can you post a direct link? 5+shipping would be sweet! I'm ok with the $10 plus shipping though. Glad I grabbed one. Thanks to this post!

bread's done
Back