[DEAD] USED Kinect bunde - $69.99 + Shipping - goHastings.com

Duke.Togo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
In case anyone is interested, saw this posted on Facebook: USED Kinect bundle

Update: The price changed today to $69.99, and didn't stack with the 20% off used sale they are running. They ran a Facebook post earlier today that said the 20% off was good for ALL used games and accessories. I called the customer service number and they agreed to take the 20% off of my order once it shipped, so YMMV.

Update: It seems CSR's have been instructed not to allow the 20% off. Congrats to those who got it before they stopped, and I hope you wrote down your Reference # in case they try to get out of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is even better if it runs with the 20% promo like a month ago....assuming they don't package it in a brown paper bag like they did mine and it shows up broken :(

[quote name='Duke.Togo']Yeah, tried to use code PRINCESSPEACH but it didn't cut the price, games only.[/QUOTE]

That's exactly what I was thinking. I would pick it up for that price. The 30% or 40% would be even better.

Good price for the kinect. Not like a used kinect has any wear and tear... it just sits there. If only there were good kinect games.

[quote name='thrasher086']It was working last week which I got for 63 bucks after shipping. Still waiting for it though so I hope it comes with everything![/QUOTE]

That's the price I want to pay.

[quote name='jayrz9']OP, im watching golgo 13 right now and its good... just thought it was funny. but good post[/QUOTE]

Golgo 13 always makes the shot, and don't stand behind him ;)

Even though I posted this I am with some of you. I will wait for a lower price. I'm hoping for a price drop at E3.

[quote name='Duke.Togo']Golgo 13 always makes the shot, and don't stand behind him ;)

Even though I posted this I am with some of you. I will wait for a lower price. I'm hoping for a price drop at E3.[/QUOTE]

Yeah you're probably right. But still $60 or less is a good deal for me.

Kinda' tempted to buy multiples b/c amazon is giving ~ $105 trade-in credit for Kinect sensors.

Sweet - Hastings sent me a 30% off one-time use code earlier this month in a "We miss you. Come back and spend money with us" e-mail. Total with shipping was $51 for me.

Here's to hoping it shows up with all the connectors because I have an original XBox 360.

[quote name='jinxpalm']I doubt you could flip these. Wouldn't you need the original box and all to trade one of these to Amazon?[/QUOTE]

its a very risky flip. In previous gohastings deal threads it seemed like a few people were not happy with the condition of their kinect. In order to get amazons highest TIV it needs to be sent in Like New condition. They are very picky about these things. Here is the criteria....

Please check your item to ensure it meets this criteria:

• Item is in perfect working condition
  • Item has been opened but original manufacturer packaging and all original elements are intact
  • There is no visible wear or personalization

How the hell could you do something to a kinect to make it not like new condition?

It just sits on the tv. You'd have to take it down and scratch it on purpose...

The packaging I can see, but damage?

Thanks for the heads up. I had to cancel my original order (said they couldn't adjust the price down $5 and do the 20% off) but on the second order they placed the 20% discount on there for me.

Nice price.

I had a 10% off of a newegg order, and it comes with a $25 giftcard with free shipping. So $109 for a new one. I didn't want to take the chance of getting one without the cables I need since I have an older Xbox. I'm glad that you could get one for cheaper though.

[quote name='llatffej']did the same thing as OP and they are taking 20% off my order also[/QUOTE]

Just under $60 for this? Count me in. I'm going to call them in the morning. I canceled my previous order through newegg. I hope it comes complete.

I wish it was $69.99 because I would ask them to take the 20% off so it would be under $60 total. I'm calling them now and asking...

I just received the one that I got for $67 after shipping. It came in the original box with the power adapter and wifi extension cord. It also had the kinect adventures game in the original case. I hope this info helps anyone that is on the fence about ordering this.

[quote name='nmeurett']What is the code for the 20% off I am very interested in buying this.[/QUOTE]

It's PRINCESSPEACH but it won't work online (at least last night it didn't.) You have to call the CSR to get the 20% off.

Price back to $69.99 for anyone interested. I will wait to buy this new for that price. No real interest at this time with a backlog of games taller than me.

bread's done
Back