(DEAD) Valkyria Chronicles (PS3) $22.99 - Amazon DotD 5/4/11

[quote name='xxjonoxx']OP the link is busted.

Cool game for a decent price. Get it![/QUOTE]

Forgot a quotation mark, lol. Fixed now, thanks!

[quote name='Jcaugustine']$19.99 a year ago actually was the price of this game at Gamestop. I believe Amazon may have matched it back then too.[/QUOTE]
Wal Mart also. I bought it there for $19.99 even though I don't have a PS3 (yet). Funny how the things that seem like they'll be so rare end up hanging around forever.

This is one reason why I love Amazon so much. They constantly look back into the past and give good deals on games that aren't the current hotness. No other retailer (online or brick and mortar) does that.

Always wanted to pick up this game. Used to be in my goldbox for $18.xx. Wish I had picked it up back then. For this price I'd rather just grab some used copy off ebay/cag. :(

I highly recommend it. I would finish it but I don't have alot downtime (even tho, I'm unemployed).

i really enjoyed this game and put in many hours into it

but i was disappointed that there were no trophies for this game, if you are a trophy whore like me

[quote name='claudespeed']this should be $9.99[/QUOTE]

Then I would buy it in a heartbeat. Just not into buying games above $15 anymore with such a backlog.

[quote name='2DMention']Should have been a Star Wars game for May the 4th be with you.[/QUOTE]

Maybe it would have been ... you know, if there were any GOOD Star Wars games released recently ;)

damn got a boner for nothing. i thought valkyria chronicles 2 went back down. back to the waiting game.

bread's done
Back