*DEAD* Wanted: Weapons of Fate Xbox 360 Preorder from Warner Brothers $39.95

foster1887

Banned
http://whv.warnerbros.com/WHVPORTAL/Portal/product.jsp?OID=73319

The 360 and PC versions are available for $39.95 on Preorder and $47.95 for the PS3 version. Does anybody have the 20% code or any other codes to make this deal even sweeter?

This is going to retail for $59.99 so this might be a great deal. In my other thread about the Arkham Asylum preorder, it appears Warner Brothers is kind of slow with shipping so you may have to be patient. If you get the order over $50, it includes free shipping. They have plenty of dvds and blu rays as filler otherwise it is $5ish for shipping. The game is scheduled for release March 24.

Last edited by a moderator:
I played the demo...I dunno didn't think it was that great and I expect it to be at a bargain price sooner than later.

Demo I played on the PS3...wasn't very good. To each their own though. Felt like an early PS2 game to me.

Tried out the demo on the X360. It takes alot of ideas from various games (mostly GoW) and puts them together...only problem was that it wasn't quite as good as the sum of its parts...the curving bullet mechanism is cleverly done...but when it all comes down to it, it's not really all that necessary to move forward...sorta like Fracture and its shortcomings.

If you want to play this game anywhere near the release date, do not preorder from warner brothers. It took FEAR 2 a couple of weeks to arrive, and I STILL haven't received my Shellshock 2 preorder... it hasn't even shipped, and it was released 2 weeks ago

DEFWBP 25% off at wbshop.com(I think its just an updated version of their site). Don't know if the code is good at the warnerhomevideo store.

[quote name='rvdrock']Its a blessing in disguise as Shellshock sucks hard...[/quote]

not really actually. Yes, the game sucks, but I was planning on trading it in at blockbuster right when I got it. Hopefully the trade-in value doesn't decrease before I get my copy. I only bought it to get free shipping with FEAR 2

[quote name='LegolasFett']I played the demo...I dunno didn't think it was that great and I expect it to be at a bargain price sooner than later.[/QUOTE]

This game is gonna drop in price so fast Blitz II and Brothers In Arms are gonna be like "dag yo!"

In a few months Gamestop's "Under 14.99" bin will be 90% copies of Wanted.

1st off, I LOVED the demo, it was excellent for a movie game. Planned to get the game but since its only single player, I might have to just rent as I am trying to cut down on buying games (damn the day I found this site).

Game reminds me a lot of Dark Sector (identical) and I enjoyed that game a lot as well. OP, the Xbox 360 version is showing at 47.99, same as the PS3 version, please fix the title, its misleading as the only version at 39.99 is the PC one.

Don't know if its a buy since it might be short single player, but am looking forward to it. Any 25% off codes?

I received my order for Fear 2 about 10 days after release but my order of Shellshock 2 was cancelled (I know a blessing in disguise). I played the demo of Wanted and I had fun but I think it is more a rental than a must buy.

ughhh it saddens me to see so many ppl who think its terrible, The movie was amazing imo im sure some disagree lol but great action movie and it was pretty fresh i just downloaded the demo and if its any good this will be hard to pass up!

I loved the movie and read the comic book (also, I didn't know that the movie was based on the comic until after I watched it). At first I thought the demo was whatever, but after I played through it again and started chaining together the adrenaline-based attacks, it got a lot more fun.

While I'll definitely buy the retail game, I'm pretty sure $60 is a bit too much, since chances are it'll drop pretty quickly.

bread's done
Back