[DEAD] Wii U Legend of Zelda Wind Waker Console LE Bundle $198.97 (YMMV) via PM

coopscohen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
91 (100%)
So I was going to try this out but it turns out that no Best Buy in my area has this.

Sears.com is showing the Wii U Legend of Zelda Wind Waker Console LE Bundle for $198.97. It still shows the "Add to Cart" option and shows "ship free" and "pickup free" but it's really not available. The only hurdle I believe with a PM will be if the CSR actually adds the item to cart. It takes you to a page that shows a marketplace seller price. I don't think I ever had someone do that though or just show them your phone/print out to take that out of the equation.

The other thing is Best Buy doesn't have it available for shipping. So you will need to do the PM in store or over the phone but a local store will need to have it available for pick up. PM might work at other stores but I know BB is the go to place for PMs for most.

Hopefully someone can take advantage of this.

Last edited by a moderator:
What are the chances we see ANY Wii u hit $200 again before christmas
I'd guess the $250 Skylanders with $25 gift card today at TRU was as close as it'll get, unless there's any stores with a stray old bundle still on clearance hiding somewhere. I got pretty close on the Mario bundle at Target last week with the 20% off coupon, redcard, and price matching to get the $25 gift card from this week's ad. I figure it cost $203, not bad at all.

Success! I was able to get Best Buy to PM with the screenshot in this thread, Picked up 2!

got turned down at 2 Targets cause of stock and one Best Buy because they wouldn't PM. 

The last BB, I got turned away in the gaming section but then went to customer service and they took care of me!

Success! I was able to get Best Buy to PM with the screenshot in this thread, Picked up 2!

got turned down at 2 Targets cause of stock and one Best Buy because they wouldn't PM.

The last BB, I got turned away in the gaming section but then went to customer service and they took care of me!
I think some people would expect you to post your BestBuy receipt so that it would be easier for them to get another BB to match.

bread's done
Back