[DEAD] Win one of thirty-one 52" Samsung HDTVs! (unless you live in RI, NY or FL)

Hostile

CAGiversary!
Feedback
137 (100%)
****ing you Newegg contest! (I'm in NY)

No purchase necessary to win. A purchase does not increase or improve chances of winning. Void where prohibited by law. Unless otherwise exempted herein, the Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada who are at least of the legal age of majority in the state, district, province or territory in which they reside at the time of entry. This Sweepstakes is void in Rhode Island, New York and Florida.
The Sweepstakes entry period begins at 12:01 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) on March 1, 2009 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on March 31, 2009 (“Entry Period”).
A daily prize winner will be selected each day for 31 consecutive days beginning on or around March 2, 2009. The grand prize winner will be selected on or around April 1, 2009. Winners will be selected in random drawings from among all then-eligible entries received. The potential winners will be notified by the Sweepstakes administrator by telephone (if available) or email. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received by the end of the Entry Period. One entry per person or e-mail address during the Entry Period. A person is not eligible to win more than one prize. Entries may be submitted on the above form. Canadian residents will be required to correctly answer a time-limited skill testing question in order to claim a prize.

I did a quick look and it's an "One entry per person" sweepstake.

Entered. Thanks OP.

Found this to be kinda funny: Canadian residents will be required to correctly answer a time-limited skill testing question in order to claim a prize.

Entered -- looks like some nice prizes, shame about the three excluded states. Thank you, OP!

Thank you, Virginia-living parents.

It's probably the now-existant sales tax on online merch in NY, which is the saddest thing ever.

Does anyone know if I have I can enter everyday or does one entry enter me for the 31 days they give out a tv each day?

Thanks OP

[quote name='phantom875']Does anyone know if I have I can enter everyday or does one entry enter me for the 31 days they give out a tv each day?[/quote]

that's what I'm wondering also

Thanks OP. Would love the 52" Sammy.

"Chicken Bones, Chicken Bones, Lucky, Lucky Chicken Bones"

Good luck everyone.

It looks like todays winner will be selected in about 20 minutes. I think one entry gets you into the whole months worth of drawings and the grand prize drawing. I would doubt that you only get entered into one day.

bread's done
Back