[DEAD] Win one of thirty-one 52" Samsung HDTVs! (unless you live in RI, NY or FL)

any thoughts on how to enter some of these contest where they require a phone number? most never accept n/a and putting in a dummy nuber will probably invalidate you if they actually pulled you and tried to call...

From what I read in the contest rules, it is one entry per promotional period. So I take that as being the whole contest. Which means enter as early as possible, so you are included in every drawing.

Hmm. So far only day one's winner's been announced.
I just hate that I have to contact them if notified by email-- I enter contests through a junk email account and I don't check it all that often.

[quote name='goldvenom69']just receive this in my email man I live in NY :([/QUOTE]

you get email alerts about new topics in this sub-forum? How?

[quote name='Sloshmaster']you get email alerts about new topics in this sub-forum? How?[/quote]

I assume he meant an email alert from Newegg.

Canadian residents only: Each selected winner who is a Canadian resident will be required to correctly answer a time-limited skill testing question without assistance in order to be eligible to receive a prize or such prize will be forfeited.
- Section 7b

Canadians have to pass a quiz to win?

Might be some kind of odd law. I work for CPU tech support and we can't sale extended warranties to people in FL even if they call in to purchase it due to some law because of elderly people in Florida. Not trying to say anything bad about Canadians though LOL

bread's done
Back