(Dead) Wonderbook with BOOK (PS3) $10.07 - Sold By Amazon

thanks finally got this. Theres some detective game coming out that uses the book that looked interesting so this was an obvious purchase for me.

It's a gimmicky peripheral, but cool for young children and Harry Potter fans. My girlfriend isn't much of a gamer (she plays Mario and Android puzzle games), so I picked one of these up for her last Christmas and it was enjoyable enough. $10 is a steal considering that this was $39.99 at launch last year.

I bought this a couple of months ago. You may not get a retail box. My copy came in a white box. The game was factory shrink wrapped new in a regular ps3 case. The book was not wrapped up, but came in great / like new condition. Just an FYI.

[quote name='4tygames']I bought this a couple of months ago. You may not get a retail box. My copy came in a white box. The game was factory shrink wrapped new in a regular ps3 case. The book was not wrapped up, but came in great / like new condition. Just an FYI.[/QUOTE]

This was being directly sold by Amazon so if you placed an order you would get the retail box. In any event, deal is now dead.

[quote name='h8b1llg8ts']So am I correct and understanding I need the PS Move or PS Eye with this?[/QUOTE]

Yes. Both. It's a PS Move game/peripheral.

bread's done
Back