[Dead] World of Warcraft Collectors Edition 49.99 preorder

Ribkage

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Cheap ass link

Itll probably be more like 69.99 at release, but this will garuntee you get it for 49.99, same price the normal version will most likely be.

If you want to get it the same day as the stores, select overnight shipping, and if they ever have a free overnight shipping special (or any special you want to use) just call and add the deal to your order.

ACK! i saw this yesterday and was going to order it today, they JUST changed it within the last hour or 2, dang shoulda nabbed it instead of thinkin about it i'm such a dork!

Tim

until tomorrow you can technically still get 10 percent off at ebgames with coupon code: DEAL315

(all preorders is all preorders, right?)

edit: I just checked, it works. drops the price 7 bucks to 62.00.

Honestly, due to the fact this baby isn't coming out till JUNE, I'm gonna wait. I already made the knee-jerk mistake of buying a pre-reg of Fable when it had 15 bucks off.

Yeah I preordered Deluxe Warcraft 3 for $80 - about 6 months later I saw Deluxe for less than $40 which was about the price of the original.

Heh. I bought the Warcraft 3 deluxe set from one of the Amazon Friday sales a few months after it was released. I think it was $30. Same with the Neverwinter Nights deluxe set.

I can't say I wouldn't have bought it for full price if I was into PC games at the time. I was on a console binge at the time, so it was easier to pass them up.

I can't help but think World of Warcraft will be in the same boat. I would think the audience for MMORPGs would be smaller than RTS.

I'm kind of bummed I didn't see that coupon code! I got in at $49 but was hoping it would remain that price for sometime - or at least until the UT2004 rebate codes came in - then I'd rebuy using those s well. Wonder if I can call and get it applied....

You could try to call them before the coupon code expires(i think tomm) and try to ask them to apply it, and then when you get your rebate ask them to apply that too, you might have some problems though since they put the game up for 69.99$ WITH disclaimer saying price and release date is subject to change, but you can contest that when you ordered the disclaimer wasnt there.

Oh and I dont think this will drop down in price like those other games because of the fact that these games are not reusable meaning once you use the cds and create an account you "technically" cant sell it to someone else like those other games.

Tim

Best Buy will have this collectors set for 49.99 in the first week, they always do. Besides, it's a Blizzard game, it'll get delayed till Christmas at least.

Ya just checked the site today and they had links to their new beta site, the login server was up and world server was up with 2 people on it. Beta will be soon they say. So figure about 3-4 months for beta.

Tim

Don't all Blizzard games have a CD key which is tied to your Battlenet account? I remember having problems with my Diablo 2 because someone somehow had a copy of my key.

I'm not sure about the reusability factor, but I'm willing to bet this puppy can be found cheaper eventually just like every other game.

bread's done
Back