[DEAD] World of Warcraft Collector's Edition (PC) $70 shipped free at GameStop

OMFG.... Right after I buy one on eBay for my boyfriend at $135 shipped! Should I buy another one??

EDIT: Broke down and bought it. Should fetch a lot more on ebay.

For anybody ordering you should use the game informer coupon code of GIOVR to get free overnight shipping on World of Warcraft if you order it through Gamestop.com

[quote name='Lexicon']For anybody ordering you should use the game informer coupon code of GIOVR to get free overnight shipping on World of Warcraft if you order it through Gamestop.com[/quote]

GEE, THANKS FOR TELLING ME AFTER I ORDER IT! :wink:

Looks like they shipped mine, and for some reason they missed up on charging me. Only charged me $69.99 instead of $79.99. Along with free overnight shipping from gamestop not that bad of a deal. Thanks for the heads up OP.

Holy crap, they shipped mine as well AND charged only $69.99! WTF! Not that I'm complaining, though. Pigshin1, with only 3 posts, has made a significant contribution to the boards. Thanks a million, dude!

[quote name='Lexicon']Looks like they shipped mine, and for some reason they missed up on charging me. Only charged me $69.99 instead of $79.99. Along with free overnight shipping from gamestop not that bad of a deal. Thanks for the heads up OP.[/quote]

You mean it's an orgazmic deal, since this goes for $150 on Ebay.

Yeah, on the Gamestop webpage it was only listed as $70, when it was up. Guess Amazon messed up, but they're shipping it for the right price.

If I had the money lying around I would've picked one up. If nothing else than to sell it on Ebay so I could use the profits to get the normal game for free. :p

I got one of these from someone but I'm considering just selling the CE and buying the regular version to play. Would it be better to sell now on Ebay or wait a month or two ?

Don't have any facts to back it up, but taking a wild stab, I'd say wait a month or two. Don't think Blizzard's going to release any more, and sealed ones will probably increase in value.

BUT, if you just wanna get WoW now and play, then you could sell it now and still probably make about $100 profit. They'd get rarer later, but the demand for it is really high right now. Might be best to sell it while people are after it.

And I just realized that I didn't actually say anything concrete about selling it now or later. :p

Personally, I'd be tempted to just keep it and use it. It's got some nice extras.

[quote name='Kayden']Perhapse you need to read the thread title again...[/quote]

the dead part? its certainly not dead... its cheaper than before AND in stock. i just figured it out actually and ordered with the freeshipall coupon. thanks anyway.

Heh, no kidding. If you click on the Gamestop link in the second post, it shows up as in stock.

Kinda makes me wish I had $70 lying around, but I guess it'd be better off to someone who'd play it anyway.

Ok so that was so weird :(

My order switched from back ordered to 'processing', so I called Gamestop and they told me it's shipping tonight (Thursday 10th Feb). I was all excited. When I check the status now though it's back ordered! What the heck?! :(

I called them. It's not shipping now. I'm so angry at Gamestop for lying to me. :(

I tossed out an order for this, and it was on backorder. I don't expect to get one, though it never would happen if I don't try.

[quote name='shrike4242']I tossed out an order for this, and it was on backorder. I don't expect to get one, though it never would happen if I don't try.[/quote]
Same boat here.

[quote name='rebthor'][quote name='shrike4242']I tossed out an order for this, and it was on backorder. I don't expect to get one, though it never would happen if I don't try.[/quote]
Same boat here.[/quote]

Though, I'm thinking this might be the only thing I ever order with the express thought of tossing onto eBay. Not what I've planned, though with some of the money it's commanding, it's damn tempting to do it.

I want the friggin artbook basically. And now a ton of people I know play so I want to get it. But's it's in the $150-200 range on eBay.

EDIT: Too bad. It's officially dead. My order was rejected today.

re-EDIT: But who knows it says ships within 24 hours AND backordered still. I am confused. I reordered again today. Unless they don't want me to have 2?

The listing has been pulled from their site altogether. So far, my order placed yesterday hasn't been rejected. It's still listed as backordered so hopefully it'll go through... some day :)

I went ahead and ordered two, even after it said OOS here and on their site. I love how something will go out of stock, but the add to cart button with still be there on the search page. I have got lucky and had items ship to me that I have ordered OOS, so here's hoping again. At least I am in line to get them once they do get some in-stock.

Thanks a billion OP! You made two late into the WoW fold guys happy! ^_^

[quote name='wannabepunktony']I went ahead and ordered two, even after it said OOS here and on their site. I love how something will go out of stock, but the add to cart button with still be there on the search page. I have got lucky and had items ship to me that I have ordered OOS, so here's hoping again. At least I am in line to get them once they do get some in-stock.

Thanks a billion OP! You made two late into the WoW fold guys happy! ^_^[/quote]

Totally. Thanks OP because mine is definitely shipped! :)

Hopefully all of us who have this backordered can get our copy. I wonder how many they actually had, I bet they're trying to sort through all the orders and see how many of them they can actually meet.

[quote name='icemanjmw13']Hopefully all of us who have this backordered can get our copy. I wonder how many they actually had, I bet they're trying to sort through all the orders and see how many of them they can actually meet.[/quote]

I expect to get denied, though if it ships, I'll be shocked.

bread's done
Back