{dead} Write me a paper about andrew jackson for $20 {dead}

Too bad the topic is so narrow, I got a bunch of old history papers from H.S and College. None on Johnson though. Sorry.

[quote name='fashoinfightpause']does anyone want to write a 5-6 page paper about andrew johnson for $20? its not so much a research paper, but more a paper on what he has done to make the world what it is today. i think its due next wednesday so yeah if your interested leave a post. This is a paper for a HS junior US history course so if you write a paper i would hope that it is intelligently written. serious inquieries(sp?) only please. i really don't want someone flaking out at the last minute. thanks[/quote]

What level coursework are you doing? On level, advanced, Ap, IB, DE or such?

[quote name='fashoinfightpause'][quote name='Ledhed']Does your teacher have an email address?

Just curious. :wink:[/quote]

fortunately he does[/quote]

a) Do your own work.
b) Ledhed was joking, implying that if you gave your teacher's email address, we could write to let your teacher know that you intend to cheat.
c) Do your own work.

[quote name='spyhunterk19'][quote name='fashoinfightpause']does anyone want to write a 5-6 page paper about andrew johnson for $20? its not so much a research paper, but more a paper on what he has done to make the world what it is today. i think its due next wednesday so yeah if your interested leave a post. This is a paper for a HS junior US history course so if you write a paper i would hope that it is intelligently written. serious inquieries(sp?) only please. i really don't want someone flaking out at the last minute. thanks[/quote]

What level coursework are you doing? On level, advanced, Ap, IB, DE or such?[/quote]

its just a basic course. not honors or anything like that. he wouldn't be expecting much.

[quote name='guessed'][quote name='fashoinfightpause'][quote name='Ledhed']Does your teacher have an email address?

a) Do your own work.
b) Ledhed was joking, implying that if you gave your teacher's email address, we could write to let your teacher know that you intend to cheat.
c) Do your own work.[/quote]

In college it is commonplace to be paid to write papers for others.

[quote name='guessed'][quote name='fashoinfightpause'][quote name='Ledhed']Does your teacher have an email address?

a) Do your own work.
c) Do your own work.[/quote]

a) not my work
b) i don't think i'm directly cheating
c)yeah not mycowrk.

a friend asked me to do this project and he said he'd give me 20 bucks. i thought that i would have time to do it but semester finals are coming up and i haven't gotten a chance to start. it's pretty late to tell him that i can't do it so i figured that this would be worth a shot.

Well, heres what I know just from me, he was one of the worst presidents that there ever was, and many say that if Lincoln wouldn't have been assasinated, African Americans would have had a much easier time obtaining their civil rights.

[quote name='cag1000']u gotta give more $$$ to get someone to write a paper[/quote]

i might do $30. he only promised me 20 but i it'd be an asshole move to just tell him i can't do it. i've gotten myself into quite a mess. i thought 20 was a good offer but oh well.

[quote name='pacifickarma'][quote name='spyhunterk19']In college it is commonplace to be paid to write papers for others.[/quote]

No, it isn't.[/quote]

I know many people who do that on a regular basis, making good money (A hell of alot more than 20 dollars)

Ill do it for $50. You must pay first. I will got out and buy an eight of some good bud, blaze, then right you paper.

dude just do your own work, once you sit down and get to it, its not so bad. dont be pathetic and pay someone to do your school work.

[quote name='spyhunterk19']Well, heres what I know just from me, he was one of the worst presidents that there ever was, and many say that if Lincoln wouldn't have been assasinated, African Americans would have had a much easier time obtaining their civil rights.[/quote]

you could write about how jackson was a general rather than this presidential career. he led his army and defeated the british at the battle of new orleans i think. we was remerbered for introducing the spoils system to the US. you could write a whole paper concerning that and how it impacted the US.

[quote name='spyhunterk19']Well, heres what I know just from me, he was one of the worst presidents that there ever was, and many say that if Lincoln wouldn't have been assasinated, African Americans would have had a much easier time obtaining their civil rights.[/quote]

He was far from the worst president there ever was. He was smart enough to not punish the south for the war and was key in reconstruction. Without him, we would probably have two different countries as the South would have done the same thing Germany did when it was punished for WWI.

[quote name='pacifickarma'][quote name='spyhunterk19']In college it is commonplace to be paid to write papers for others.[/quote]

No, it isn't.[/quote]

Hell, yes it is. I paid someone to do a paper for me in Junior High. Yes, Junior High.

[quote name='Trakan']Hell, yes it is. I paid someone to do a paper for me in Junior High. Yes, Junior High.[/quote]

I didn't say it didn't happen. I said it wasn't commonplace.

Hmm Jackson might change things, I MIGHT, and I must stress MIGHT have written a paper on him before. I'll have to check. No promises though.

I'm going to go ahead and write your paper free of charge. Here it is:

Once upon a time, there was a man named Andrew Jackson. He was a white man. He had five kids who were singers. I don't think he is alive any more.

The End

[quote name='zionoverfire']hmmm well I must say I'd be tempted if it was a bit more, like say $25, but $20 is hardly worth my time.[/quote]

on another post i said i might be willing to go up to $30. so far your most likely to do this but yeah i don't think i'll mke my decision until tomorow afternoon

[quote name='jboy']I'm going to go ahead and write your paper free of charge. Here it is:

Once upon a time, there was a man named Andrew Jackson. He was a white man. He had five kids who were singers. I don't think he is alive any more.

The End[/quote]

think i can get 5-6 pages with that?

[quote name='fashoinfightpause'][quote name='jboy']I'm going to go ahead and write your paper free of charge. Here it is:

The End[/quote]

think i can get 5-6 pages with that?[/quote]

Size 98 font and you'd have a very nice 6 page poster.

:rofl:

you can get a couple of pages out of the following:

He was in several duels and was shot several times

He had an ongoing fued with the bank after losing a lot of money when a bank failed. When he was president he would not pass the bank bill of 1836 and pretty much waged war on the banking institutition (which is the reason it is ironic he is on the 20 dollar bill)

you could also talk about his career as a general and how the popularity from that carried him to the presidency.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='fashoinfightpause'][quote name='jboy']I'm going to go ahead and write your paper free of charge. Here it is:

The End[/quote]

think i can get 5-6 pages with that?[/quote]

Size 98 font and you'd have a very nice 6 page poster.

:rofl:[/quote]

OMG, I pissed my pants when I read that. Funny :applause:

Be a man and tell your friend that you can't do it. That, or get to work on it right now instead of hanging out on CAG. The longer you wait to take action, the more pissed off your friend will be.

He was responsible for a great deal of the decimation of the Native American people with the Trail of Tears and the Indian Removal Act.

Here's an idea.

You pay me $35 and I'll write you a paper.

Then you can tell me if you could write a better one than me.

And then you can POST it and show everyone!

Good fun happy time for all!

[quote name='CaseyRyback']He was in several duels and was shot several times[/quote]

Like when he dueled with Charles Dickinson. When the call was made to fire, Jackson stood there and let Dickinson fire. Jackson took the shot in the chest and two of his ribs were broken, but he didn't fall. Dickinson then had to stand on mark and watch as Jackson fired his shot into him. Dickinson was killed, and Jackson carried the wound the rest of his life.

While he wasn't a great president, he was an amazing general. When Jackson lost his arm at (I don't remember which battle), General Lee said that he lost his arm too, in that Jackson was his right-hand man and most trusted soldier.

Like others have said, just emphasize his military career.

[quote name='Strell']Here's an idea.

You pay me $35 and I'll write you a paper.

Then you can tell me if you could write a better one than me.

And then you can POST it and show everyone!

Good fun happy time for all![/quote]

While your public humiliation would be a fun time for all, I'm not sure its a $35 fun time.

bread's done
Back