[DEAD] Xbox Live 12 month 34.99 from Newegg via Ebay. Free Ship, Happy Turkey!

[quote name='Woocls']Are PS3 people STILL comparing xbox live to PS3? This isn't really the place to try convincing people they're wrong and you're right.[/QUOTE]

If they weren't so busy complaining they'd realize they could buy two, sell one and end up getting a year of live for $10-$20 bucks.

I went for the 3 month cards on Amazon. I have Prime, and they'll get here faster, and I no longer use PayPal or EBay, due to the hacking risks.

Pisses me off........ got a cancel notice and had ordered a 3 month from amazon and cancelled it due to getting the 12 month. Last time I go for a newegg deal........

I wonder how long the $35 will be tied up with my paypal account......

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered 2, one for a friend's Christmas present and one for me. Have already received an email with the tracking info. Thanks OP!

Got one first thing in the morning. Its shipping from NJ so I guess I should get it tomorrow or Saturday. :D Even if I gotta pay, I've had so many bad experiences with Sony that I gave Microsoft a shot this gen.

I ordered within 45 minutes of this thread being posted, but it took a few days for the shipping e-mail to arrive. Then, the tracking number they gave in said e-mail didn't actually work until the night of the 29th.

That being said, it's showing both of mine are out for delivery today via USPS. So you should be fine.

Making it an even better deal : reading cry babies feedback on Ebay talking ruined Christmas, life ECT because they got in too late and had order cancelled priceless!

I bought 3, one for me and the other two for my friends. Arrived sometime this week (I was at school and sent it home, so I don't know exactly when). Newegg charged tax on the cards. I asked them if they could refund the tax since I live in California, and they quickly obliged. Thanks OP for notifying us! And Newegg continues to have great customer service, at least from my experience.

Got my two cards today, I'm sure they're on the way for everyone... I expected some delays due to all the BF shopping and shipping that needed to happen.

bread's done
Back