DEAD - XBox Live 12 month gold card for $30 shipped

Has anyone else used this site? I could use another card and I know $30 is kind of a semi-regular price for sales on this one.

I'm curious to know also.. site says they're an eBay power seller.. can anyone confirm they've bought from them?

my gold expires in 22 days. never heard of the site, but i'm looking for cheaper than $39 shipped from newegg...

I googled their phone number from the contacts page 818-727-1565. It's apparently to a place called Game Rush in CA. BUT the same number is used for various other businesses in other states. I wouldn't trust my cc info based on just the phone number probably being phony.

their ebay account - thegamerush26

seems good enough. i'm not a bad enough dude to order first and find out, though.

[quote name='daren']I ordered. I'll let you guys know if they blow up my account.[/QUOTE]

I saw that too, but it's Malaysia's Ebay.

[quote name='chimpian']no paypal at check out... f this
no thanks

good eye though op :)[/QUOTE]

paypal offers complete shit for buyer protection. you're infinitely more protected by using a credit card

Hey I am the guy who posted the deal on slickdeals (which seems to be gone now.) There is no reason to doupt the legitimacy of the website. They are affiliated with the power seller from ebay http://stores.ebay.com/TheGameRush. With over 10000 feedback I feel there is nothing to worry about. Also there is another website thegamerush.com that is affiliated with 1gameaday.net. I called the number on thegamerush.com and asked if 1gameaday.net is affiliated with them and they said yes. The deal is dead now but this is the third time I have seen it this month so next time it comes up feel free to jump on it. Also the phone number listed on thegamerush.com is 818.727.1565. Feel free to call and check it out your selves.

hey guys. Look, I'm not for or against this company. I just wanted to let everyone know that I ordered from them earlier this morning and finally got an email stating that it was shipped.

[email protected] to [email protected] 6:18pm
Dear xxxxxx, Your recent web order with TheGameRush.com has shipped via USPS! Your Tracking# xxxxxxxxxxx
You may log into your account at www.TheGameRush.com for more details. Thank you again for your order and we look forward to servicing all your gaming needs. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Regards, Customer Service

I'll let everyone know if/when I get it.. FWIW, no offense to the site or anything, I did cancel my CC after making the purchase (i am not planning on disputing anything.. atm).
Uh.. don't ban me? If the site's legit, it seems like a great place to get deals. If my identity gets stolen and my home gets broken in, well, I guess not then.

also, i don't know code, so sorry if this post is hard to read.

[quote name='DukeEdwardI']pretty good price. never heard of the site though...
ig.jpg
[/quote]

So is this site reliable.

[quote name='fallenmartyr']hey guys. Look, I'm not for or against this company. I just wanted to let everyone know that I ordered from them earlier this morning and finally got an email stating that it was shipped.

[email protected] to [email protected] 6:18pm
Dear xxxxxx, Your recent web order with TheGameRush.com has shipped via USPS! Your Tracking# xxxxxxxxxxx
You may log into your account at www.TheGameRush.com for more details. Thank you again for your order and we look forward to servicing all your gaming needs. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Regards, Customer Service

I'll let everyone know if/when I get it.. FWIW, no offense to the site or anything, I did cancel my CC after making the purchase (i am not planning on disputing anything.. atm).
Uh.. don't ban me? If the site's legit, it seems like a great place to get deals. If my identity gets stolen and my home gets broken in, well, I guess not then.

also, i don't know code, so sorry if this post is hard to read.[/QUOTE]

Yeah another good sign for those of us that ordered. I got this same email as well. I looked up the tracking number and it says it left their Santa Clarita, CA offices today.

My credit card is also looking good. $30 charge pending but nothing else. I guess it's still possible for this to blow up in my face but I'll keep everyone updated.

Hopefully we've found ourselves another great daily deal site like gamedealdaily.com!

[quote name='rufio2004nfg']Yeah another good sign for those of us that ordered. I got this same email as well. I looked up the tracking number and it says it left their Santa Clarita, CA offices today.

My credit card is also looking good. $30 charge pending but nothing else. I guess it's still possible for this to blow up in my face but I'll keep everyone updated.

Hopefully we've found ourselves another great daily deal site like gamedealdaily.com![/quote]

Mine looks like it shipped as well. :)
Please, nobody tell the idiots on SD about this. i hate those guys....

Got mine! Not only was it a great deal but the shipping was super fast. I wish I had heard about this site a day earlier so I could've jumped on that $38 dual shock 3.

Thanks coolguykris! I'd thank you on SD but they seem to have completely erased that thread and permanently banned the last guy that posted 1gameaday.net deals

Awe chucks. I wish I hadn't doubted the site. I have 5 more months of live, but I was on the lookout for another year. Oh wells, maybe next time.

I just bought a 360, so pretty soon I suppose my trial offer of Live Gold will end. What's typically considered a "good deal" for Live? I don't really do any MP games, so I don't really see a need to keep a Gold membership...

[quote name='Lord_Zath']I just bought a 360, so pretty soon I suppose my trial offer of Live Gold will end. What's typically considered a "good deal" for Live? I don't really do any MP games, so I don't really see a need to keep a Gold membership...[/quote]
Unless you plan on using the Netflix thing, you can make do with a silver membership. Those of us with Rainbow Six Las Vegas 2 addictions have to shell out our hard earned cash to play using the Gold membership :drool:

It was kind of hard to trust that site since it had a fake # for customer support and also not answering emails as well...

I just ordered from them after doing a bit research.
I found some threads with people who ordered from them in the past and all of them said they received what they had ordered.
So yes I believe they are reliable, or atleast they had better be as I just ordered two.

bread's done
Back