(DEAD) Xbox One X PUBG Bundle w RDR2 $358 + tax (if applicable) @ Google Express with BF18 code

phatmobsta

CAG Newbie
Apply code "BF18" during check out to get 20% off which knocks it down to $358.

it appears the code only works on this bundle sold by antonline.com

I've tried the code on other xbox bundles sold by this retailer and it did not work. 

If your state doesn't charge tax then this is a steal!!!

I live in California and with tax it comes out to $390.87 still a good deal though! 

Xbox One X 1TB PUBG with Red Dead Redemption 2

https://express.google.com/product/Xbox-One-X-1TB-PUBG-Console-Bundle-with-Red-Dead-Redemption-2/5352745351916984122_0_46586

Last edited by a moderator:
I just really dislike Antonline.  Had an issue with them earlier this year and their Customer Service was terrible.  Debating if the $80 I will save is actually worth it lol.

Has anyone's order actually shipped/been delivered?
I just received my PUGB\RDR2 bundle today. The Xbox box was possibility resealed however everything in the box looked untouched and in new condition. The 1 year warranty registered without issue and everything is in perfect working condition. So far I'm satisfied with my purchase.

I just received my PUGB\RDR2 bundle today. The Xbox box was possibility resealed however everything in the box looked untouched and in new condition. The 1 year warranty registered without issue and everything is in perfect working condition. So far I'm satisfied with my purchase.
Mine also shipped and coming in tomorrow. How did you register the 1 year warranty? Is that something you do on a microsoft website?

Got mine - everything seems good. I do wish they put some padding in the box but I'm use to getting things that way from the normal big box retailers. I'm going to set it up tonight and hopefully everything should be fine.

Got mine today and everything was brand new and no problems. Already traded in red dead so ended up costing me around 350 after taxes

Mine arrived today.  I second the padding comment, but everything looked good.  Slight dent on one corner of the xbox box (not the outside package)box but other than that everything was sealed.  I'm installing RDR2 now and queued up about 6 other games to download overnight.

Xbox One X with PUBG and RDR2: $358.99
PS4 Pro with RDR2: $399.99

The Xbox One X not only is the superior system but comes with two games and still cheaper.

No brainier there....
I understand being a fan, but let's be a little more honest.

The Xbox IS a stronger piece of hardware...

However... and this is a massive however... Because it is not proprietary in the least retards can buy PC hacks for games, and use them VIA a USB drive to have it work on the Xbox. Downloads take forever and loading is an atrocity.

Microsoft is trying the damnest to give these things way and still can't make ends meet. This deal still being live (AND IT WAS ON SLICK DEALS) is a testament to that.

So far I'm loving my Xbox One X. I noticed for only $49 you can purchase Micosodt complete which extends the warranty to three years and includes accidential damage protection. It can purchase right from Microsoft store app on the Xbox.

I also ordered a plain xbox one x with red dead 2 on the Nov 23rd and it "shipped" on the 24th tho it went from straight from label created to in transit? and never moved from GA. So I hit up Google Express support and they just refunded me and gave me a $20 off coupon... oh well.

So far I'm loving my Xbox One X. I noticed for only $49 you can purchase Micosodt complete which extends the warranty to three years and includes accidential damage protection. It can purchase right from Microsoft store app on the Xbox.
Thank you for posting this. $50 to extend the warranty 2 more years after the base year is pretty nice.

bread's done
Back