(Dead) Xenosaga Episode II with Bonus DVD - $37.99 & free Shipping @ outpost

Great deal, but the link isn't working. To get it, go to outpost.com, search for xenosaga, then click 'buy'.

[quote name='Scorch']http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=46319[/quote]

this has NOT been posted before. the description there still says $39.99. this NEW one that outpost has also points out that it includes the free DVD which it did not before.

nice find OP, I ordered 1

Wow. O_O Thanks OP, ordered one as well.

I totally did not need this game now (As I bought the first game at full price and still haven't opened it) but the free shipping and bonus DVD = sale.

Nice find! I cancel my gamestop order and got this one instead but beware outpost take its sweet time on delivery your game. It took them two weeks to get my Resident Evil 4 but hey I saved some money so no big deal.

You could do it this way or you can get $10 of $1 games from the TRU sale, sell them to EB and walk away with Xenosaga II and $5 in store credit for $10.

[quote name='maxgle']man, I hope they change it again so I can order it.. :([/quote]

Ditto. I've got it ordered for $39.99 w/ free shipping but I would kinda like to grab the DVD and pay $2 less if I possibly could.

[quote name='rockhero']When I add it to my cart it shows up as 49.99[/quote]

Click the "add to cart and buy it!" at the bottom of the page. For some reason that one is $37.99, but the one up top near the picture is $49.99. :?

[quote name='btw1217'][quote name='rockhero']When I add it to my cart it shows up as 49.99[/quote]

Click the "add to cart and buy it!" at the bottom of the page. For some reason that one is $37.99, but the one up top near the picture is $49.99. :?[/quote]

All the add to cart links make it $50.

[quote name='Chacrana'][quote name='btw1217'][quote name='rockhero']When I add it to my cart it shows up as 49.99[/quote]

Click the "add to cart and buy it!" at the bottom of the page. For some reason that one is $37.99, but the one up top near the picture is $49.99. :?[/quote]

All the add to cart links make it $50.[/quote]

Bummer, they must have just changed it. A few minutes ago it showed up as $37.99

Just got an order confirmation. They charge me $30 for the game and $7.99 for the bonus dvd. I hope this game is better than the first. :D
Thanks again OP!

The deal's dead. It's listed as $50 again. Some of ya'll are lucky bastards.... I'm just glad I've got the game itself preordered for $40.

[quote name='blueweltall']Just got an order confirmation. They charge me $30 for the game and $7.99 for the bonus dvd.
Thanks again OP![/quote]

Same. I wonder if they messed up with this or we just got lucky. Perhaps a sale lasting only a few hours on purpose?

[quote name='SinnerChrno'][quote name='blueweltall']Just got an order confirmation. They charge me $30 for the game and $7.99 for the bonus dvd.
Thanks again OP![/quote]

Same. I wonder if they messed up with this or we just got lucky. Perhaps a sale lasting only a few hours on purpose?[/quote]

Either way, your avatar and username is awesome because it refers to Chrono Crusade.

[quote name='SinnerChrno'][quote name='blueweltall']Just got an order confirmation. They charge me $30 for the game and $7.99 for the bonus dvd.
Thanks again OP![/quote]

Same. I wonder if they messed up with this or we just got lucky. Perhaps a sale lasting only a few hours on purpose?[/quote]

Sorry for the massive bump. But this deal only seems like a good deal for xenosaga II now. I got the game for $30. But the bonus DVD hasn't shipped yet.

Did anyone get their bonus DVD with this deal?
Is there any hope of it shipping at this point?

[quote name='Deku Tree'][quote name='SinnerChrno'][quote name='blueweltall']Just got an order confirmation. They charge me $30 for the game and $7.99 for the bonus dvd.
Thanks again OP![/quote]

Sorry for the massive bump. But this deal only seems like a good deal for xenosaga II now. I got the game for $30. But the bonus DVD hasn't shipped yet.

Did anyone get their bonus DVD with this deal?
Is there any hope of it shipping at this point?[/quote]

Yea I got both the DVD and the game. I actually got the DVD a full week before I was shipped the game. I'm not sure why they wouldn't have shipped the DVD. Good luck in receiving it though

They may be OOS, since it was a limited edition print. May want to call the store to find out if they'll be getting any more in stock.

I got an email from them saying that it may never be instock again, but I can choose to have my order open indeffinitely.

On the plus side, I already have the bonus DVD and the game only cost $30 =)

[quote name='Kayden']I got an email from them saying that it may never be instock again, but I can choose to have my order open indeffinitely.

On the plus side, I already have the bonus DVD and the game only cost $30 =)[/quote]

I'm a bit upset because I cancelled my pre-order with gamestop in order to save a few bucks with outpost. If I knew they was a chance I would never get the the bonus DVD, I never would have ordered from outpost.com.

bread's done
Back