**DEAD**Yahoo Games is giving away codes of "Stacking" for XBOX 360 & PS3

I clicked the link they provided to activate a code on your PC for the PSN. I'm signed in but for the life of me cannot find a place to activate codes. Anyone know where this is located on the PS Store website?

[quote name='SEH']I clicked the link they provided to activate a code on your PC for the PSN. I'm signed in but for the life of me cannot find a place to activate codes. Anyone know where this is located on the PS Store website?[/QUOTE]

You have to download the MediaGo application to access the PS Store from your PC.

Also, I managed to get a XBLA code from the 2nd batch of codes. Now to wait for the download to finish, which will take awhile.

[quote name='m3g4t0ky0']You have to download the MediaGo application to access the PS Store from your PC.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info.

[quote name='SEH']Thanks for the info.[/QUOTE]

You're welcome. I kinda wish they had a browser-based interface for the PS Store that doesn't require downloading an app you'll never use.

[quote name='SEH']I clicked the link they provided to activate a code on your PC for the PSN. I'm signed in but for the life of me cannot find a place to activate codes. Anyone know where this is located on the PS Store website?[/QUOTE]

http://us.playstation.com
You can just redeem on the PlayStation website, Sign-In, go to account setting than Manage account. Once there you will see redeem Playstation Network card or promo code option.

[quote name='SEH']Just got a copy for the PS3.[/QUOTE]

Hey! Your screen name is my initials! Yea I got one as well. Thanks for pointing this out OP

[quote name='SEH']Just got a copy for the PS3.[/QUOTE]

I failed. Copied the code, went to the redeem page and accidentally clicked the home button instead of the address bar to paste it.

When I redeemed online it said I would receive the demo and the full unlock. I havent tried downloading yet, but I'm assuming you download the demo and then the full version will unlock. I believe Tomb Raider worked that way as well.

Ah ok so I guess the codes just turn into demos after they initially were redeemed. Thought it was odd all the codes can be used still for demos.

Yahoo Games! does. They show a little bias to 360 users, which I'm not complaining about, but i get it's not fair to PS3 owners. Congrats to all who got a code.

It all relates to what THQ gives them. I work for THQ and they lean toward 360 for stuff.

As for the demo, a lot of PSN titles are an unlock key 6kB download and the demo. So if you actually got the code, it'd be two files shown on the redeem page. A key AND the demo.

bread's done
Back