[DEAD] Ys: The Oath In Felghana LE $15 @XSEED Store (Free Shipping)

i got this message

Malicious Toolkit Website 9

was trying to hack into my computer when i went to that link ... i be careful its the only site and this site i was on at those times

their site might been hacked by someone or my pc just loves lying to me :)

...Guess i'll have to watch some videos. I love me some CE.

Edit: Trailer convinced me. I'm in. Thanks OP

Double Edit: What about the other two psp games? They any good? Gamestop has the LE around me.

you think they will ship our orders?

"The minimum order amount is $20 per shipment, and we only ship within the continental United States."

Thanks OP!

Note you can get some of the limited edition goodies individually for $5 shipped.

I already have all except the soundtrack for Ys I & II Chronicles, wonderful for $5 shipped.

[quote name='hecaitomix']you think they will ship our orders?

"The minimum order amount is $20 per shipment, and we only ship within the continental United States."[/QUOTE]

XSeed announced on their twitter feed that they are waiving the minimum requirement for this special.

[quote name='Tigershard']XSeed announced on their twitter feed that they are waiving the minimum requirement for this special.[/QUOTE]

Nice then. hope they restock the other LEs as well :D

Thanks OP, in for one. Been an Ys fan since Ys I & II on TuboGrafX. Another game for the backlog.

Last edited by a moderator:
So they replied to my email within about 20 minutes when I asked if they would ship to Hawaii (if any of you have questions, they seem happy to answer!)

Hi,

So you're our order from Hawaii, huh? I noticed that earlier and don't think we've ever shipped there before, but we'll give it a try. I think Alaska worked out OK the one time we tried before, so hopefully Hawaii will be the same.

No news on Grand Knights History at the moment as Vanillaware seems very busy on their Vita title, but as soon as we know something we'll be sure to announce it.

Thanks for your support.
Ken @ XSEED Games

----- Original Message -----
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2011 4:00 PM
Subject: Ys: The Oath in Felghana (Limited Edition)

Hi, I placed an order for a Ys: The Oath in Felghana (Limited Edition) but afterwards I read on your site that you do not ship outside of the continental US? :( I really was looking forward to finally owning this game (Ys SEVEN was awesome) but I live in Hawaii...

Also, when is Grand Knights History comming out?! :D

[quote name='ineedanadult']So they replied to my email within about 20 minutes when I asked if they would ship to Hawaii (if any of you have questions, they seem happy to answer!)[/QUOTE]

wow. xseed is awesome.

Thanks, TC! It's really awesome that they're making some of the LE extras available individually. I already own the Oath in Felghana and Seven games. How was the Ys I&II game?

[quote name='NeoGutsman']Thanks, TC! It's really awesome that they're making some of the LE extras available individually. I already own the Oath in Felghana and Seven games. How was the Ys I&II game?[/QUOTE]

I originally played them years ago on the good ol' TurboDuo. Absolutely loved them. I replayed them on the Wii. Even thought of getting them for DS. Not sure about this version, but TuboDuo version soudtrack was awesome.

[quote name='MicroDr']I originally played them years ago on the good ol' TurboDuo. Absolutely loved them. I replayed them on the Wii. Even thought of getting them for DS. Not sure about this version, but TuboDuo version soudtrack was awesome.[/QUOTE]

I owned the TD version, too. The DS version wasn't well-received so I skipped that one.

Damn, I also just got the regular version for $12 during the Black Friday sales. But I care most about getting the soundtrack, and I see they have the soundtracks for all the games on CD for $5 each! That's awesome. The Ys games have almost always had great music, so I think I'll go ahead and pick them all up. :)

$15? Free shipping? That's cheap...

Amazon had it, as a lighting deal, for around the same
price...of course, I missed that one.

Um....I sort of miss the sprites....

[quote name='hecaitomix']got my order. it also comes with Lunar Silver Star Harmony postcards! maybe bonus gift :D[/QUOTE]

Haha nice!

[quote name='ShadowAssassin']Anyone receive their item yet? I ordered it and still haven't received it yet. I don't have a tracking number or anything.[/QUOTE]

Waiting on mine as well, should be arriving any day now I'd guess.

[quote name='ShadowAssassin']Anyone receive their item yet? I ordered it and still haven't received it yet. I don't have a tracking number or anything.[/QUOTE]

Got mine earlier today and I live in Hawaii. Came with the Lunar cards as well :D

I got my package today and it was opened and the game was missing inside. USPS stamped "received without contents" on it. Any chance XSEED will send me another game?

bread's done
Back