[Dead] Zack & Wiki Now $27.99 at Amazon

D. Monic

CAGiversary!
Final Update: It's dead. OOS at Amazon.

---------

Update #2: The price is now $27.99, though it won't ship until Feb 1. If you click the link below, it might default to J&R's price. But look on the right under "More Buying Choices" to see that Amazon also lists it at $27.99. So if you bought at $32.99 or $29.99, fire off your emails to Amazon to get some more $$ off.

---------

Update: Just dropped to $29.99, so if you ordered it for $32.99, you should be able to email Amazon and get a $3 refund.

---------

Just dropped sometime today.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...t_shr?_encoding=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&v=glance

[quote name='torifile']The name "Zack & Wiki" doomed this title from the start. It sounds like a Nickoledeon series.[/QUOTE]blah blah blah doom blah blah start blah blah blah nickelodeon.

dood!

get this game, that's the only thing that YOU can do... YOU make the difference, YOU make the choices, YOU play the game, YOU support the 3rd party

I always thought this game was a platformer... didn't know it was kind of a puzzle/problem solver type game. It looked awesome as a platformer though. sigh.

I am loving this game as well! It has very sharp graphics and some excellent humor and charm....the puzzles are wiked fun as well.

This game is pretty sweet

Got it for Christmas played through a couple levels, it's a blast

I hate the darn skeleten bell ringing thing....OMG...I've only done two of them, almost broke my Wii remote 5 times(throwing it against the couch in anger) and only actually completed the first one...

If you're on the fence, give it a shot

Im in the same boat. The game looks kind of lame but the amount of people across the forums and sites that I read make it sound like a good game.

[quote name='JEKKI']blah blah blah doom blah blah start blah blah blah nickelodeon.

dood!

get this game, that's the only thing that YOU can do... YOU make the difference, YOU make the choices, YOU play the game, YOU support the 3rd party[/quote]

I think they were intending that comment for the mainstream uninformed buyer. People that like good games and come here know better. =)

[quote name='paddlefoot']Why are is this thread filled with comparisons to Ace Attorney? If this game has any comparable it is to something like Gobliiins. Not sure if anyone remembers the game. It was a point and click adventure/puzzle game published by Sierra back in the early 90's.[/QUOTE]

Because it's basically the same genre. If you dislike the gameplay in one you're probably going to dislike the other (and personally I liked Zack & Wiki even less than PW).

[quote name='Josef']FYI, this is now $29.99 at Best Buy.[/QUOTE]

NICE! Time to use those giftcards I got at Christmas! Thanks.

[quote name='soonersfan60']Wolfpup, everything that's not a FPS doesn't fall into the same genre... :p

(I'll leave it to Strell to come up with a witty retort.)[/QUOTE]

No, but they are both PC style adventure games.

i was disspointed by this game.... if you make one wrong move sometimes you have to do the whole stage over reguardless of if you have enough tickets

I'm in for one.

edit: NOW I read the best buy comments. . .I just cancelled my order. Going to use my $5 in best buy bucks to bump it down to $24.99 later today.

[quote name='lilboo']I am bumping this because Amazon has it for CHEAPER then BestBuy.. $29.79 :lol:[/QUOTE]

Well at the moment they are selling the game through Hubbagames, which means you have to pay $4 shipping.

Wow, not when I posted! :lol:
I know the difference, since you usually see a logo for Amazon Prime.

That was fast.

seems liek amazon sold out and it's being sold by a 3rd party retailer. i'll wait for amazon to have it back in stock so i can get free shipping. seems like a universal drop.

If anyone has the $10 SSBB GC from Walmart, they have it for $29.82, and ships to your home for $1.97 (whereas most things ship for like $5). Not a horrible use for the $10 giftcard.

[quote name='jeremy517']If anyone has the $10 SSBB GC from Walmart, they have it for $29.82, and ships to your home for $1.97 (whereas most things ship for like $5). Not a horrible use for the $10 giftcard.[/quote]

o yea, glad i didn't order from DDD yet. i might do that instead, lol...

[quote name='auralia']i was disspointed by this game.... if you make one wrong move sometimes you have to do the whole stage over reguardless of if you have enough tickets[/QUOTE]
That's only true on one or two stages, IIRC.

--R.J.

[quote name='Alphant']Amazon is selling it at the normal 29.99 now. $1 more than deepdiscount for faster shipping?[/QUOTE]
For those that already ordered...I e-mailed Amazon today and got a $3 credit, no problem.

[quote name='Alphant']Amazon is selling it at the normal 29.99 now. $1 more than deepdiscount for faster shipping?[/QUOTE]

Wow, right now it is saying only one copy left in stock.

Updated the OP with info on the price drop, as well getting a $3 refund if you ordered for $32.99. Thanks for the info guys.

[quote name='tightclaws']I bought it, kiss it goodbye.[/quote]

I just cancelled it, It will be 20$ in no time I wanted NO More Hero's a lot more.

Someone quick grab it up.

[quote name='thePhildown']It's listed as $27.99 now..[/QUOTE]
Looks like that's the J&R price that doesn't include free shipping. Shipping brings it to $31-ish.

[quote name='maiku']Looks like that's the J&R price that doesn't include free shipping. Shipping brings it to $31-ish.[/QUOTE]

If you look on the right under "More Buying Choices," you'll see that Amazon also lists it at $27.99. Doesn't ship until Feb 1 though. But if you bought at $32.99 or $29.99, email Amazon to get some more $$ off your order.

Updated the OP with the price drop info.

$27.99 is a great price for Zak & Wiki.

I would snatch this up but since I have a Best Buy gift card, I'll get it a Best Buy along with Zelda: Twilight Princess and the $10 off $75 purchase coupon.

[quote name='tightclaws']I just cancelled it, It will be 20$ in no time I wanted NO More Hero's a lot more.

Someone quick grab it up.[/quote]

But then you will have to spend another $5 for free shipping!

[quote name='aaandrewww']I finally decided to grab it and it disappeared during the checkout process.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, looks like Amazon is no longer taking orders. I pronounced the deal dead in the OP.

bread's done
Back