(DEAD) Zero escape w/ watch back in stock on amazon

Indeed, I don't think there will be any extra watches. Mine came today... no watch. I don't even have a vita yet, so I have no incentive to keep the game without it and will just pick it up at some later date. We'll see what CS says.

[quote name='evanwink']Indeed, I don't think there will be any extra watches. Mine came today... no watch. I don't even have a vita yet, so I have no incentive to keep the game without it and will just pick it up at some later date. We'll see what CS says.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, if you just wanted the watch I would just return it. You may be able to get a half refund from amazon if you still want the game though.

I ordered one right away and mine didn't come with the watch either. CS said they would send another one my way but then did a 360 and said they couldn't. I was pretty upset, even though I knew they probably had no way to get me another one anyway. I chatted with Amazon's CS and they offered me a 50% discount on the item, which I accepted.

Up to you if you want to go with the effort though!

I'm lucky in that I did also get a watch from the Red Cross fundraiser they did. If they offer a 50% discount like they did for you I'd definitely keep it.

bread's done
Back