*****Dead*****

M_Rated

CAGiversary!
http://links.messages.sega.com/ctt?kn=29&m=34402092&r=MzI1MzIzMjEwOQS2&b=0&j=NjA3MDMwMzQS1&mt=1&rt=0

Hello,

You've heard about the Japanese release of the game, read the blogs, the forums, and watched all the trailers - now is your chance to get your hands on the free Xbox 360 Demo of BAYONETTA weeks earlier than everyone else!

This is your opportunity to get some hands on time with this highly anticipated, groundbreaking action game - this is not to be missed!

HURRY - we will only be giving away 40,000 codes of the early access demo of BAYONETTA (first come, first served)! Registration will open on November 9th and close November 13th. We will notify the recipients of the early access demo of BAYONETTA as early as November 16th 2009.

Since you are already a SEGA Pass member, all you'll need to do is go to this link and enter your SEGA Pass login and password NOW through November 13th. We'll be notifying entrants by email on November 16th as to whether or not they've been selected to receive the free early access demo of Bayonetta. Winning entrants will also receive next step instructions how to redeem the demo.

Must be over 18 years old and live in the United States or Canada to participate. Each selected participant will receive a unique code via email allowing him or her access to the demo. This is the only way to participate. Registration does not guarantee participation! Each code is unique to the person it's assigned. You cannot forward, post, or otherwise share the code in any way with anyone else. The code can only be used once, and you will not be able to receive another code if you share your code with others. This is a limited time offer!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, I signed up.

Since the only thing that they want is your contact information for future spam, I don't know why they just can't tell us if you get in....you have to wait. Stupid. I probably won't care by the 16th.

[quote name='Shimoto']I'm getting an error saying it's only available to residents in the US and CA. I'm pretty sure I live in America.[/QUOTE]

Are you sure you checked the right country?

[quote name='Banana Peel Assassin']Would it be easier just to make a Japanese account and DL it?[/QUOTE]

I think this is a little easier. And, our demo will be in English.

[quote name='mkelehan']I think this is a little easier. And, our demo will be in English.[/QUOTE]

The japanese demo is fully in english,voices and all :D..But yeah it's a pain to make an account so this might be easier for some and all I can say is the demo is awesome!!!!

bread's done
Back