*dead*

retail sucks

CAGiversary!
Feedback
33 (100%)
342C-07F6-5FF6-A644-5861
83AF-55EC-3545-E173-DA2C

https://www.dreamforgeentertainment...ent&Itemid=56&catid=38&id=58〈=en&view=article

1. Visit the link provided and scroll down until you see PLAY IT NOW !!

2. Click “Download the Game”

3. Then “ Save File”

4. Once saved, double click the exe. file to install the game.

5. After installation, simply run the game and in the opening menu, enter the Free Key Code provided to you to unlock the full version!

Last edited by a moderator:
The first one is invalid because the first set is missing a character. :(

The second one has 4 activations left.

I wasn't going to try it because I thought the codes would be taken. As soon as I try it I'll post again.

Tried to install earlier, but AVG detected a virus in the exe "Doom Rails.exe - Virus identified Win32/Themida - Infected"... so I didn't bother. I downloaded the file from fileplanet.

Thanks anyway.

Next time you have codes for us hold a drawing or something instead of just posting the codes openly because anyone can just use them, even non cag members.

Not bitching, just saying if your going to give something on the site do it so only actual members can get them.

[quote name='gargus']Next time you have codes for us hold a drawing or something instead of just posting the codes openly because anyone can just use them, even non cag members.

Not bitching, just saying if your going to give something on the site do it so only actual members can get them.[/QUOTE]

I'm not doing a bunch of work LOL:cool::lol:

By the way here are two more that might work aswell ;)

342C-07F6-5FF6-A644-5861
83AF-55EC-3545-E173-DA2C

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my I feel like shit now, I downloaded, learned the codes were all used, uninstalled. Really hitting myself in the head for that.

bread's done
Back