Dead

Quite a good deal. Currently MS is running a deal on the Dashboard for (I THINK) 3 months at half price, plus 800 MS points but this is a decent deal.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Quite a good deal. Currently MS is running a deal on the Dashboard for (I THINK) 3 months at half price, plus 800 MS points but this is a decent deal.[/QUOTE]
I wish I had the offer on my dashboard, I'd be all over it.

This is good, I have a $10 Amazon promo code from a while back and have been waiting to use it. Comes out to $29.99 :). Thanks OP

whats 800 ms points work out to? i noticed the dashboard offer. While i dont care too much about live, it may be nice to have some MS points as an excuse to buy some xbla games ive been kinda wanting. I have a policy of not buying DLC games

[quote name='Kenshindono']whats 800 ms points work out to? i noticed the dashboard offer. While i dont care too much about live, it may be nice to have some MS points as an excuse to buy some xbla games ive been kinda wanting. I have a policy of not buying DLC games[/QUOTE]
800 points = $10 (at regular price)

You might also consider signing up for the Bing rewards program. Only a mild pain in the neck for fairly regular MS points.

[quote name='Surreal_Sunshine']800 points = $10 (at regular price)

You might also consider signing up for the Bing rewards program. Only a mild pain in the neck for fairly regular MS points.[/QUOTE]

isn't bing a search engine? how does that give MS points?

Don't bother with Dashboard deals. You'll end up being renewed automatically unless you CALL to cancel your subscription. Sub cards all the way.

[quote name='imacgod']Don't bother with Dashboard deals. You'll end up being renewed automatically unless you CALL to cancel your subscription. Sub cards all the way.[/QUOTE]

Just add another sub card before it runs out and you won't be charged. Or use a prepaid card to sign up with the dashboard offer.

[quote name='imacgod']Don't bother with Dashboard deals. You'll end up being renewed automatically unless you CALL to cancel your subscription. Sub cards all the way.[/QUOTE]
If MS has a credit card on file for you, even using a card will put you on auto-renewal. At least it did for me.

[quote name='Zonic505']Awesome. My subscription ends June 11th, so I can buy it & then wait until the day before or so to use it.[/QUOTE]

You don't have to wait. You can input it tomorrow and it will just add to your previous time.

[quote name='81ols']Thanks OP! Finally get to use my $10 credit for 12 Month Online Code, i got back in Dec.[/QUOTE]

Sweet, I forgot I had one of those. Just got 1 year for $30.00. :bouncy:

Sweet thanks OP! Almost jumped on this deal when it was $44 a few weeks ago, finally got to use that $10 off xbox live online code credit I got awhile back!

bread's done
Back