dead

jumpiestranger2

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Was there earlier today and they were having a 3 for 25 sale on all PS3 and 360 games. I asked the girl if it was chain wide and she said it should be. Everything I would have bought, I already have so it was a miss for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm familiar with the ones in Jackson, MS. I believe the same family owns the ones down in FL also. I haven't been in there in a couple years. I stopped when I discovered all their best stuff was going on ebay.

BTW, I was shocked as hell to see a thread for EZ Pawn deals. Lol, I never would have guessed this would be posted on CAG. Where are you from jumpie?

[quote name='pure skill']I'm familiar with the ones in Jackson, MS. I believe the same family owns the ones down in FL also. I haven't been in there in a couple years. I stopped when I discovered all their best stuff was going on ebay.

BTW, I was shocked as hell to see a thread for EZ Pawn deals. Lol, I never would have guessed this would be posted on CAG. Where are you from jumpie?[/QUOTE]

That would be Indiana.

Found one 15 minutes away. Whats the selection like in a pawn shop? Mainly crap titles or good stuff? I know it'll vary by store.

[quote name='Brother Daz']There are a few of these in CO for anyone thats wondering. Thanks OP, I'll be checking this out. This was for any used games?[/QUOTE]

I knew EZ Pawn looked familiar after I drove a half mile from my apartment to get some Chinese food and saw two EZ Pawns. Haha. Gotta make a stop tomorrow.

Cool. I used the Store locator and it says I have 3 "Value Pawn" stores near me. I might have to check this out. Hopefully the 3 for $25 deal applies at Value Pawn also. Maybe I might find some treasures.

Damn the closest ones to me are all in Tampa, not gonna spend an hour to get there. Thanks anyway OP.

[quote name='Zarkon']Not true in Austin although games start at $8 fir PS3 and 360[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up.

Is CO the only state where pawn shops are closed on sunday's?...just curious... Thanks for the info OP..now i can throw my little man in the car seat and go on a mini road trip...I think there's like 4 within 3 miles of me...I've usually had good luck purchases from different pawn shops...some of the older gen can be a little rough but a buffering here and there and you can end up with some nice gems!

[quote name='JUSTSULTAN']Is CO the only state where pawn shops are closed on sunday's?...just curious... Thanks for the info OP..now i can throw my little man in the car seat and go on a mini road trip...I think there's like 4 within 3 miles of me...I've usually had good luck purchases from different pawn shops...some of the older gen can be a little rough but a buffering here and there and you can end up with some nice gems![/QUOTE]
Pennsylvania is another state where I believe pawn shops are closed on Sundays. The "pawn shops"(and I use this term loosely to describe the ripoff artists around here) around by me have never been open on Sundays for as long as I can remember.

As expected there are ZERO in my home area in PA, but I wouldn't doubt it if there are some down by Philly or so. I wish the EZ Pawn site had a list of which states they have stores in and/or locations w/o having to search via zip code or city.:cry:

Can anyone confirm that this is nationwide? Because I just found there's one that's just down the street and I don't want to go in there looking like an idiot

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']
As expected there are ZERO in my home area in PA, but I wouldn't doubt it if there are some down by Philly or so. I wish the EZ Pawn site had a list of which states they have stores in and/or locations w/o having to search via zip code or city.:cry:[/QUOTE]

Negative, no EZ pawns in Philly

[quote name='0_0']people buy video games at pawn shops?[/QUOTE]
I would if all of the 'pawn' shops around here didn't go by eBay values and never mark down anything or put shit on sale unless they're phasing it out(like their CD section).

*Sigh* None for me, I either have to go to the other side of Atlanta or up to Gainsville....Both of which I can't be bothered to go to.

bread's done
Back