[Deaded} 2 COD Beta Codes! time for a contest!

ChoCoBoI

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
So I go ahold of 2 COD World at War Beta codes and I don't need them. So here's the contest! Sign up under my luckysearch/rewards ladder link in this thread here and I will have a random drawing 24 hours (actually more like 26 cause i have class) from now. I don't get many sign ups so your chances of getting it is pretty high since im giving out 2 codes. Inviting friends under your link gives you an extra chance to get this code.

In order for your entry to count, you have to verify your account with luckysearch. Post the name you signed up under (First name and last initial is good enough as long as there arnt several Johns or Joes) here so I can PM the person who won.

Enjoy the contest, and check out the luckysearch/rewards ladder while you're at it! it doesn't hurt at all to sign up, and i have $25 in amazon giftcards as proof.

EDIT:
Aight forget it :p seems a bit unpopular already. Just post something funny and amuzing and I'll give that person a code. the other code will go to the 69th post xD. contest will end tomorrow morning when i wake up xD

Congrats to life.exe and JimmyH for winning my 2 beta codes!

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish that there were more Mods here, that way someone could just say "Whoever Gets the Last Post before the thread gets locked is the winner!".Lol.

motivator4945421.jpg

180px-NO_U_cycle.gif

waynebradychoke5ni.jpg

losemahmind.jpg

fail-1.jpg

2r61895jpg.gif

Fail-Edit.jpg

fail.jpg

facepalm-1.jpg

motivator9945907.jpg

Come On Everyone On This FORUM Post A Reply Help ME Out Here Guys ... ANd To Help Yourself Out Just Put A Joke In With YOur Comment .... Dont Reply Im A Joke:mad:

Im Postin A Little Quiz Respond To It And I Will GIve YOu Your Mark ...

1) When Was The First COd Released

a) 2001
B) 2003
C) 2005
D) 2004

2) What Gun Will NOT Appear In COD5

A) Ak-47
B) Trench Gun
C)FlameThrower
D)Springfield

3) How Many Cods Ar There All Together

A) 5
B)4
C)9
D)7

[quote name='life.exe']It would be hilarious if Caspa fills this whole thread and then someone comes in a posts one time and gets the code.[/quote]

Exactly what I am thinking will happen

bread's done
Back