DeadGein's Trade List ~PS2~XBox360~XBox~DVD's~Other~

DeadGein

CAG Veteran
This is my Trade/Sale list. The following items all work. Even the poor condition games work fine, there is just alot of play on them. All games labeled accurately with condition, and packaging information, and you will be aware of both before the deal is made.

On my wants list. I am not looking for "perfect condition" collector's items. I'm looking for games to play, movies to watch, or items to actually use. As long as everything is in working order, and I am aware of the condition before the deal. I am fine with that. You be too.

**Prefered method is trade. Will accept payment, but I'd much rather trade outright. Will also pay for most things on my list via paypal**

~The following list will be updated frequently. Check back often~

~Trade List~

:ps2: w/original case
Smackdown vs Raw 2007
Need for Speed Underground 2
The Sims: Bustin' Out

:xbox:
Leisure Suit Larry: Magma Cum Loude (Hollywood Video Out of business sale) (Fair/Playable condition. Some scratches but plays fine)
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (Hollywood Video out of business Sale) (Fair/Playable Condition. Some scratches but plays fine)
Shenmue 2 (Hollywood Video out of business Sale) (Fair/Playable Condition. Some scratches but plays fine)

:360:
Saint's Row
(Game Stop used game. In generic Gamestop case. No booklet, Decent/Playable condition)
Madden 07' (Hall of Fame Edition) (Good Condition. Original Gamecase/Booklet)
Burger King Presents: Big Bumpin' (Good Condition. Original Gamecase/Booklet)
Burger King Presents: Pocketbike Racer (Good COndition. Original Gamecase/Booklet.)
Burger King Presents: Sneak King (Fair Condition. Original Gamecase/Booklet)

:dvd: w/Original Case
The Card Player (Good Condition)
The 40 Year old Virgin (Good Condition)
Behind the Mask (Good Condition)
Cabin Fever (Good Condition)
Death Tunnel (Good Condition)
V for Vendetta (Good)
The Amityville Horror (Remake. Good Condition)
Appleseed (Anime. Good Condition)
*Happy Tree Friends: Vol #1: First Blood* (Case in poor condition. Autographed by creator. Disc in GOOD condition.)

~Books~
If Chin's could Kill: Confession's of a B-Movie Actor by. Bruce Campbell (Softback copy. Bonus Chapter. Used Condition.)
Make Love the Bruce Campbell Way by. Bruce Campbell (Hardback Edition. Autographed. Good Condition.)
Blood, Tears, and Sweatsocks: Have a Nice Day! The Mick Foley Story by. Mick Foley (Hardback. Good Condition. Autographed.)
Foley is Good by. Mick Foley (Hardback. Good Condition.)
The Further Adventures of Batman (Softback. Short Stories. Good Condition.)

~Comic Books~
Dark Claw Adventures (#1) (Great/Excellent Condition. Amalgam Comics Crossbreed Batman/Wolverine.)
Legends of the Dark Claw (#1) (Great/Excellent Condition. Amalgam Comics Crossbreed Batman/Wolverine.)
DC Invasion: World Without Hero's (Book 3 of 3) (Great condition)
Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight (#4) (Great/Excellent Condition)
Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight (#10) (Poor Condition. 2 small tears on cover/wear on edges. VERY readable, but not for collecting.)
The Juggernaut: The Master of Disaster (Direct Edition) (Good/Excellent Condition.)
Juggernaut: The Eighth Day (#1) (Good/Excellent Condition.)
Insane Clown Posse: Upz and Downz of the Wicked Clownz (#1/First professional ICP Comic Release) (Good Condition!)
Insane Clown Posse: The Amazing Jeckel Brothers (#1 Vol. 2) Insane (Poor Condition. Crease in cover. Rough Edges. Readable.)
Clown Posse: Raze The Desertz of Glass (#1 of 3) (Special Edition: Great Milenko cover. Good Condition!)
Insane Clown Posse: Raze The Desertz of Glass (#1 of 3) (Special Edition: Great Milenko cover. Good Condition!)
Insane Clown Posse: The Pendelum (#1) (Poor condition. Creases/rugged cover. Readable.)
Insane Clown Posse: The Pendelum (#2) (Poor Condition. Crease in cover. Rough edges. Readable.)
Insane Clown Posse: The Pendelum (#3) (Poor Condition. Crease in Cover. Rough edges. Readable.)
Insane Clown Posse: The Pendelum (#5) (Fair Condition.)

:hot:~Bundle/Lot Deals~:hot:

Cell Phone Bundle
(Includes: 2 older Nokia Pre-Paid T-Mobile Cell Phones, 1 Virgin Mobile Pre-Paid Cell Phone, 2 Kyrecera Picture Phone's for Cricket Service, a couple random mom & Pop Store pre-paid phones. 3-4 chargers for these phones included. Sold mainly for parts, but all could really be re-activated and used.)

Magic: The Gathering Bundle's
(I played Magic the Gathering from 3rd Edition, to stronghold. Collected some of the more recent set's as well. Willing to trade/sell these cards, ranging from ment condition, to Mint condition, all conditions are tournament legal at least. Some cards have just been played. Lots will consist of a mixture of Common, Uncommon. Will work out a lot with you, and provide more statistics. Will also build custom/pre-made decks to sale to beginners at their own price line. Contact me about the magic lots to work out what's right for you.)

~Most Wanted~

:dvd: Masters of Menace ***Can't find this anywhere. PM Me if you have it! Will Pay!***
:ps2: Fire Pro Wrestling Returns
Tech: Digital Camera (Decent-Good Quality)PS1: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
:dvd: Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter
:dvd: All Films done by Troma
(Toxic Avenger, Buttcrack, Poltrygueist: Night of the Chicken Dead, etc.)

~Wanted~

:ps2: Resident Evil 4
:ps2: Playstation 2 System (Original Model (NOT the slim one)
:xbox: Stubbs the Zombie: Rebel without a Pulse
:dvd:
Requiem for a Dream UNCUT edition
:dvd: MMA/Bumfights/Wrestling DVD's (Any good filmed fight/Wrestling DVD's)
:dvd: House MD
(All Available Seasons)
:dvd: Burn Notice
(Season 1)
:dvd: Happy Tree Friends
(All but First Blood)
:dvd: The Boondocks
(All Available Seasons)
:dvd: Aqua Teen Hunger Force
(All available Seasons)
:pc: Total Extreme Wrestling
(Looking for full game. Or Legally purchased Key)
:pc: Diablo 2 + LOD Expansion
:pc: Tropico 2/Expansion
(older game. But I loved the first one.)

~Purchasing Information~

To straight out purchase any of my items. Just contact me and we will work something out. I'd much rather trade for other useful/needed things on, or not on my list, so show me your list first. But to purchase items, I will accept the following forms of payment. Must pay item price, and shipping charges.

~Check/Money Order (Takes up to 3 days after receiving for check's to clear. So may take 7-14 days in total to complete the transaction.)

~Cash in Envelope (I do not advise this method. Send at your own risk. If you must do this. Send inside a card, or wrapped in a letter.)

~Paypal Payments (Coming Soon! Only have a buyers account right now. Working on the upgrade.)

Hello. I have a PS2 System for sale. Check my list out for what it all includes. It's in great shape. Let me know if your interested in it. I'm willing to part it out as well. You don't have to buy it bundles. Thanks.

bread's done
Back