Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut

I can't wait for this either. I have the 360 version in my backlog, but figured I'd hold off until this version to play the game.

Louis Vuitton Omaha Handbag for Men - Recently I realize that designer handbags have become a representative of a man's social status louis vuitton paris bag Is Receiving Fully Free Kick Start The website should have a good return policy that includes a money-back guarantee Beats By Dre Studio On the other hand, this exclusivity has viewed many fake patterns come up imitating the design and style of this renowned design and style property A lot of things start to enter people's mind when it comes to a brand Advocacy classic, fashion experience, to explore trends, interpretation of the traditional, louis vuitton online shop ,so that each and every visitor as if through a magical journey,this experience along with louis vuitton travel arts give people the impression it is unforgettable
However, the interesting beehive texture is so amazing The material tag in the Louis Vuitton handbag can be produced from silver precious metal, gold or even bronze In the 1900's a small bag known as the steamer bag, named after trains which were the primary source of transportation back then Beats By Dre UK Of training course, when shopping for inexpensive Louis Vuitton bags one can set oneself at the mercy of charlatans So, should you are also questioning to purchase attractive replica Prada handbags for the good friends then merely browse by means of the net and have your method of easy, hassle no worth and affordable shopping Kindly ask all pertinent questions regarding condition, shipping and other prior to placing your bid
A Vuitton bag makes only a fleeting appearance in the advertisement, which asks, "Where will life take you There are even laceup Louis Vuitton Rolling Pegases that come with crossover voter straps that your girl would perfectly love Louis Vuitton Speedy Bandouliere With Strap Review monster solo hd beats Every woman has to prepare for a decent handbag even when she cannot afford pricy gowns Tommy Hilfiger - It is one of the premium lifestyle brands around the world Is it the close-up snap for Edward's scarred and battered soul
The actual monogrammed seem gives this bag the actual melody looking with an superimposed sparkle and urbane apparently it Taking the ample capacity into account, gosh, I've got to scrimp and scrap for the luxe Discreet leather trim and stable shape would effortlessly invite even the strongest male chauvinist, the cozy lined interior is super spacious to hold all the daily essentials ibeats by dr dre There are even laceup Louis Vuitton Rolling Pegases that come with crossover voter straps that your girl would perfectly love Louis Vuitton Saumur Bag, Flavour of Saumur Wine - Now this Louis Vuitton Monogram Mini Lin Saumur bag is meant to put you into the endless entertainment of Saumur wine and holiday fantasy If you are buying a really expensive bag, consider enlisting the services of a professional such as a stylist
So on this good test out of the joint collection sample, the purchaser can evaluate a Louis Vuitton within 1 minute Luxury car makers Audi and BMW and pen maker Montblanc have also fanned out to small cities with boutiques However if you just think of it as allowing your skin to breathe it will make more sense to you Michael Kors We recognise paypal as our desired type of payment here on Pas Cher Louis Vuitton Sac Toile Monogram The combination of the refined leather and the color make for a high designer handbag They are able for additional details on help our way of life throughout the outdoor recreation slightly like hounding dogs, they are able for more information on turn into active members regarding our families and also safeguard youngsters, and they are able to explore eliminating the all of our the stress just on the basis of costing surpass quality a period with our way of life There are a big pile having to do with methods that dogs enrich all of our life each day,in exchange a number of us must all of the time attempt and impact theirs everywhere in the an all in one positive way too

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']I can't wait for this either. I have the 360 version in my backlog, but figured I'd hold off until this version to play the game.[/QUOTE]

That's a smart move. From what I've seen the content is exactly the same (minus the new scenario of course) so you won't be missing anything and won't have to deal with as many technical/control issues.

PROTIP: DO NOT read the descriptions of any trading cards you pick up until after you beat the game. There are several that completely destroy the narrative and will spoil the suspense. There's a chance they might've fixed this for the DC, but in the original 360 version you could ruin the story for yourself before you get past the second chapter.

Will keep eye on deadly premonition and as for the graphic this is going to sound funny I find the graphics are like silent era movie mix with dream sequence IMO

Has anyone else had issues getting their copy?

Man this game was a bitch to find near me. Should've pre-ordered through AMZ (but I've read on NeoGAF people's orders aren't shipping either). 9/10 gamestops all received only 1 and all were for pre-order. Got lucky with the last one.

Played this on 360 and can't wait to replay on ps3. Looking forward to seeing how they tweaked the controls, because I certainly didn't care for most of the action sequences in 360, I just wanted more story. And more fish in my coat.

Preordered on Amazon, says it's "Shipping Now," but it's been like that all day. This is the first time I've seen "Shipping Now," is this what they call "Shipping Soon" now or is it different? My delivery date still says tomorrow. Would be nice if true.

Sounds like the publisher dun goofed with this one in terms of making sure it's in stores on the release date... or even a day later than that.

[quote name='Yanksfan']Anyone have feedback so far?[/QUOTE]

Graphics are better but framerate is iffy

One balanced difficulty instead of easy/med/hard

Controls are standard third person

Move controls are great

Install the game data THEN DL the DLC or the install will fail

Better sound

New narration cutscenes, otherwise story/content unaltered

Did they update the graphics for this version. It looks way different than the 360 version which I tried to play, but it gave me a headache. Which sucked cause the game as cool.

[quote name='vashyron']Did they update the graphics for this version. It looks way different than the 360 version which I tried to play, but it gave me a headache. Which sucked cause the game as cool.[/QUOTE]

Yes they did.

The Amazon DLC code is still broken and isn't working for anyone. I've emailed them and so have plenty of hours so hopefully there will be a resolution soon. I don't really mind so much but it is very bizarre.

FYI for anyone with (working) preorder DLC: you select the suit on the file select screen by pressing square and not within the game. Threw me for a loop.

For those who have played this as well as the 360 version is the PS3 version the superior of the two? I definitely want to pick this one up as it seems the 360 version has gotten a bit pricey. Never did finish it on the 360 and foolishly sold it.

[quote name='FrankySox']For those who have played this as well as the 360 version is the PS3 version the superior of the two? I definitely want to pick this one up as it seems the 360 version has gotten a bit pricey. Never did finish it on the 360 and foolishly sold it.[/QUOTE]

Absolutely. Even if you do end up having framerate problems, the improved graphics/controls/difficulty make this the definitive version.

Was gonna wait on this, but broke down & ordered it this weekend so it should arrive today. As a bonus, looks like a fairly easy plat. :)

[quote name='MetalSlugger']Absolutely. Even if you do end up having framerate problems, the improved graphics/controls/difficulty make this the definitive version.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the input, decided to order it and give it another shot. Should be able to get going Monday, can't wait.

I started the 360 version a while back but I came across one of the glitches that screwed my game. I got pissed and never picked it back up. I'm really glad I gave it another shot with the Director's Cut because this game has been a beautiful trainwreck. Perfect timing because I just got done watching Twin Peaks (never seen it before.) This is going down with Nier as one of my favorite games that got released with absolutly zero fanfare. I'm never drinking coffee the same way again.

I got the revolver with infinate ammo so I went back to the "other world" scenerios to get some trading cards and it destorys the difficulty.

I'm around Chapter 9, but I've been doing all the side quests. I have everything I can do up to this point done except for a few missions.

Beat this last night but I still have a few missions to complete and Other Worlds to re-explore.

What an amazing game. I've never played anything quite like it. Besides Walking Dead this will be the first game I Platinum on the PS3. My only problem is I can't play it until my wife is asleep. She dislikes the creepy moaning from the shadows.

[quote name='Rodimus']Beat this last night but I still have a few missions to complete and Other Worlds to re-explore.

What an amazing game. I've never played anything quite like it. Besides Walking Dead this will be the first game I Platinum on the PS3. My only problem is I can't play it until my wife is asleep. She dislikes the creepy moaning from the shadows.[/QUOTE]

Just started this the other day and am almost done with chapter one which is about where I stopped playing the 360 version. Is anyone else experiencing extremely brief pauses in the game along with the sound cutting out? That's my only issue so far and hopefully I can put some more time into it this weekend.

I also had sound and video frames cutting out. During the title screen and especially when I grabbed an item right after loading the game. Also when you're driving and talking to Zack in the car.

I have a 1 mission left and a couple cards to fish out. Other than that I'm going platinum.

BTW the weed wacker weapon is ridiculous.

[quote name='Rodimus']

BTW the weed wacker weapon is ridiculous.[/QUOTE]

One of the best weapons ever... It's a pity you get it so late, though I can understand why. :lol:

So I am on chapter 1 episode 6 and am losing interest. If I'm not into this game by now should I just give up on it or keep going? I've already gone further into this version than I did with the 360 version. I'm starting to think that I just can't get into this game. I really do want to like it but it's not grabbing me yet. Clearing the lumberyard in the first chapter was borderline terrible, not sure how much more of the combat I can take.

Other than the fact that the enemies kinda freak me out, combat is easy as hell. It's dated but it gets the job done and isn't a chore like 360 version.

For what it's worth the lumber mill is the point I quit playing the 360 version. Seriously, this is a game worth sticking with.

[quote name='FrankySox']So I am on chapter 1 episode 6 and am losing interest. If I'm not into this game by now should I just give up on it or keep going? I've already gone further into this version than I did with the 360 version. I'm starting to think that I just can't get into this game. I really do want to like it but it's not grabbing me yet. Clearing the lumberyard in the first chapter was borderline terrible, not sure how much more of the combat I can take.[/QUOTE]

Get the infinite wrench. Combat is no longer an issue.

It's kind of a pain to get but I ended up using the infinate revolver through most the game. Only problem is it only has 4 shots so you're constantly reloading. You can get it early in the game but there's a chance to miss it if you collect all the bones then turn them in to Brian.

Ordered this last night.

Can't wait to play it again. *insert creepy York smile here*

bread's done
Back