Deadpool Videogame Video Shown at Comicon

I'm a big fan of the Merc with the mouth. Nolan North, who is doing the voice of Deadpool, did an awesome job as Deadpool in Spiderman Shattered Dimensions, and the Deadpool level was my favorite in that game.

I wonder how good the gameplay will actually be though, I'm not sure even Deadpool's awesome one liners will save shitty gameplay.

Trailer almost reminded me of some of the Duke Nukem trailers...:whistle2:#

Hopefully that's just a bad coincidence.

Hopefully if Nolan North(aka Nathan Drake) is doing the VO's for the lead character in this he tries changing up his voice a lil. All I could think of when I'd pick up one of the recordings in Dead Island was "Didn't Nathan Drake already fight zombies?!?!?".

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Hopefully if Nolan North(aka Nathan Drake) is doing the VO's for the lead character in this he tries changing up his voice a lil. All I could think of when I'd pick up one of the recordings in Dead Island was "Didn't Nathan Drake already fight zombies?!?!?".[/QUOTE]
He does deadpool's voice in MVC3 and it sounded pretty good.
[youtube]1axvj9vs1Xg[/youtube]

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Why do I get the feeling that this will be another game that tries too hard to rely on humor and end up sucking so horribly it is a joke.[/QUOTE]

That would be bad since Deadpool isn't funny to begin with.

Interesting. Hopefully he does change it up a lil bit more cuz I always remember Deadpool having more a gruff type of voice in the animated appearances he's made.

bread's done
Back