Deadspace 2 - $54.96 @ Walmart YMMV

saberz

CAGiversary!
I work part time at Wally world and game shopping I did notice they put Dead Space 2 out for $54.96 PS3/Xbox360 I guess to match Amazon. Two Worlds 2 is still $59 and change.

This was for the Riverdale NJ Walmart, so call and find out.

I've noticed WalMart to do this sometimes on new games when they first come out. They did this last year on a few titles randomly. I've seen the $54.96 and $50.97 price tags on new releases usually during their first week or two.

Amazon is giving $10 promo credit for ps3 version right now:
HOORAY AMAZON!!!!

$10 Credit Bonus Offer
Order Dead Space 2 (Standard Edition) for PS3 and receive a $10 promotional credit toward the purchase of items shipped and sold by Amazon.com (certain exclusions apply, including Kindle books, MP3s, and video rentals and downloads). The promotional credit will be added directly to your Amazon.com account within two days after your order ships. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Limit one per household. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time.

^yeah; Amazon has the $10 credit, and its only about 4 dollars more plus no tax in most states. Amazon is the way to go if you will want another item before the credit expires.

bread's done
Back