{deal DEAD} Gran Turismo 5 [standard] $55 (pre-order) with $10 gaming credit

How much is release date shipping? I preordered when it was 55 like this thread says but I don't want to change the shipping if it's like $6.

[quote name='hskr121']How much is release date shipping? I preordered when it was 55 like this thread says but I don't want to change the shipping if it's like $6.[/QUOTE]

99 cents

[quote name='Mugen Power']Does anyone know if the CE is still available for preorder instore at GameStop?[/QUOTE]

From the three that I called in my area (Miami), they all told me no unfortunately. Call one by you and see what they say. :)

can anyone else not change it to release day? I ordered it at $55 when only 2 day and 1 day were available. I chose 2 day and it says an estimated delivery by Nov 30 now. When I go into the order and choose change shipping speed I can't see release delivery.

yea I'm having the same issue. I ordered when it was $54.99 and release day shipping isn't available as an option to choose from when I try to change the shipping speed on my order.

if the option doesn't become available by next week, I think I'll need to call them.

Thanks for letting me know release day shipping's only 99 cents. I was able to change it, and I ordered when it was $55.

ok I just checked my GT5 pre-order and release day shipping has now become available for me :). I guess it just took some time for their servers to update all the orders to allow release date shipping.

@wisdom_cube check your order again now since we were proly in the same boat

bread's done
Back