DEAL DEAD

[quote name='Master Furian']I could do 6 shipped for the Riddick.[/quote]I'll say no for MOP20. :lol:

The game is 9.99 new at EB, and it seems you would be giving up your LE Halo 2 for about 40. So I thought that 6 was reasonable... Well, what is it you would do for it, would 7 suffice?

[quote name='Drummy404'][quote name='Master Furian']The game is 9.99 new at EB, and it seems you would be giving up your LE Halo 2 for about 40. So I thought that 6 was reasonable... Well, what is it you would do for it, would 7 suffice?[/quote]

Riddick is $10? Wow, it went down really fast.[/quote]

I checked eb.com and they dont even have new copies of riddick in stock and the used copies go for $25. You can pre-order the pc version for $30. So I checked Gamestop and its still $30 for xbox.

Let me clear this up, I never said both games were for 47. I meant to say the Halo 2 LE is 47 dollars. As for Riddick, it cannot be found anymore for 10 dollars. I bought mine for 15 at Best Buy but do not want it. I was hoping to maybe include Riddick in a trade.

[quote name='manofpeace20']I am looking to sell the Limited Edition and Riddick. I am mainly looking for Full Spectrum Warrior and cash. Anyone interested?[/quote]

I'd like the Riddick game. I tried to get it on Ebgames but it appears I missed the sale. I'm willing to go at $14 dollars for the game. That would include shipping.

Let me know

[quote name='diggityjones'][quote name='manofpeace20']I am looking to sell the Limited Edition and Riddick. I am mainly looking for Full Spectrum Warrior and cash. Anyone interested?[/quote]

I'd like the Riddick game. I tried to get it on Ebgames but it appears I missed the sale. I'm willing to go at $14 dollars for the game. That would include shipping.

Let me know[/quote]

I appreciate the offer, but I can just go to Best Buy and return it and get back the 16 and change I paid for it. I am receptive to a trade for Riddick though.

[quote name='Master Furian']The game is 9.99 new at EB, and it seems you would be giving up your LE Halo 2 for about 40. So I thought that 6 was reasonable... Well, what is it you would do for it, would 7 suffice?[/quote]

Riddick was $9.99 as part of the 5 hour Black Friday sale only. It's still $29.99 new everywhere. So unless you have a time machine, you won't find it for $9.99 new now. $6.00 isn't a reasonable offer.

[quote name='andrew333']how about mortal kombat: kollector's edition (xbox) for the halo 2 le?[/quote]

I didn't see this offer, but I once owned that game and sold it also.

Anyhow, I sold both games on half.com for a nice amount. So the deal is over.

bread's done
Back