Deal discussion a bit slow recently...my so-so buys today (pics)

ne2eire

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Noticed deal discussion is lacking some of its usual activity, so I'm here to bore you with my so-so find today. Basically this is the first video game purchase I've made since MGS3 LE. I'm trying to cut down on the amount I buy, limiting myself to games I will HAVE to play or collectors items for cheap.

RE4 PS2 chainsaw controller = $25
Fatal Frame II = $15
Suikoden IV = $20

dsc00342r9xt.jpg

dsc00349r0xm.jpg

dsc00354r2je.jpg

I'm very happy I got the controller. I'm a RE4 fanatic, and even though I don't have any geeky items cluttering my room, this piece is worth it (I'm very impressed by the build quality and presentation) :D

Fatal Frame II I think I'll hold onto, I played it briefly at a friends place on a nice surround sound system/decent TV and the first 30 mins was fun and scared me.

Suikoden IV I'm debating wether to hold onto or return. I still have Suikoden III sitting here unplayed. I just picked it up since I didn't know if $20 was a good deal or not. And reports of Suikoden V being good sucked me in.

Yikes, Suikodens going back. 66% avg on gamerankings.

From a local movie rental place (Movie Gallery) that has a game area.

[quote name='ne2eire']Suikoden IV I'm debating wether to hold onto or return. I still have Suikoden III sitting here unplayed. I just picked it up since I didn't know if $20 was a good deal or not. And reports of Suikoden V being good sucked me in.[/QUOTE]

I picked up Suikoden IV right before Christmas when Sam Goody was having their big sale (not the going out of business sale, but the one they had right before that) for $10. Haven't played it, but got it mainly to complete the set. I'd say $20 was somewhat steep for it, especially if the reviews are accurate (which again, I can't say one way or the other if they are).

bread's done
Back