Deal on 120gb hard drive for 360???

HorrorFan88

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (86%)
Looking for a 120gb xbox 360 hard drive.....

Anybody know of any deals going on? Or if anybody has one they're selling?? Let me know asap, thanks!

I just bought a 120gb Elite, and was planning on selling the HD since i don't need it. How much are you looking to pay?

I ll pay 60 shipped for that 120 HD
I ll also throw in Midnight Club LA and Battlefield bad company in too
if interested PM me

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Kmart had the 120gb HDD for $15 a couple of months ago and Sears still has it in their clearance cycle for $20 or so right now.[/QUOTE]so how about helping us CAG out, they will make it worth your while I'm sure.

I found ONE 120gb HDD, which I traded to a somewhat local CAG for a new/sealed copy of Red Faction: Guerrilla for PS3. I've checked the local Sears stores and NONE of them have the 120gb HDD's in stock and they're pennied out at Kmart now, so they wouldn't sell them to me if I found one at a Kmart now.

I'm in the preview program and also use one of those homemade 120gig hard drives. My drive still works, but there have been reports of unofficial MU's not working (like the datel ones). The program used to mod those drives was just recently updated to support the newer 250gig drives coming out too.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Kmart had the 120gb HDD for $15 a couple of months ago and Sears still has it in their clearance cycle for $20 or so right now.[/QUOTE]

Lol...I don't think so. Maybe the 20gb?

[quote name='ZerotypeX']The only bad thing about this is that MS will be locking out unofficial memory devices in the future[/QUOTE]

Except this is not an unofficial memory card. It is an exact copy of the official drive and there is no way MS can tell.

bread's done
Back