Deal on a Street Fighter IV Tournament Edition Arcade Stick?

M00seKnuckle

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
I am looking for a deal on a Street Fighter IV Tournament Edition Mad Catz Arcade stick. Does anyone know of anywhere? Thanks in advance!

Some Half-Price Books may have them. At leasy some tournament sticks for the ps3. Call and ask if you have any near you. they are 20 or 30 bucks I think.

[quote name='Daw19yoyo']Some Half-Price Books may have them. At leasy some tournament sticks for the ps3. Call and ask if you have any near you. they are 20 or 30 bucks I think.[/QUOTE]

For a tournament stick? If you can find some for 20 or 30 then it's the deal of the lifetime. Meaning no, not for those prices. You can use Ebay or amazon or even Mad Catz site to order them and they usually run 130. You may be able to find some at 100 if you get really lucky.

Got one from Dell.com. For anyone interested they are $119 with free shipping. Thanks to those who sent me PMs and posted here, much appreciated.

[quote name='AceSpartan']Dell.com eh? Will have to get one.[/QUOTE]

Dell.com indeed. The item said it was out of stock, entered a chat with the sales rep, got to buy one anyway and it will be delivered on or before the 25th with free shipping as well.

If you are patient and can wait for the holidays, I remember Madcatz doing an insane buy 2 Madcatz TE sticks for $150 total. As long as you have a friend to join your cause, then it can drop down a new stick for $75 for both of you.

bread's done
Back