Deal on an LCD TV that's 22" - 26"

randomevent

CAGiversary!
Feedback
68 (100%)
Well, we need a new one for a bedroom. If someone can point me to a good deal, I'd really appreciate it. It doesn't have to be top name brand either, just something reliable to watch cable and DVDs on.

Do some people not shop around at all and just post to a message board?

If you don't care about picture quality, Vizio is a name brand a lot of people are starting to like. They don't use the best performing electronics in their set intentionally so they can lower the price.

There are lots of Sony deals around. They're closing out their quarter at the end of March and trying to make their numbers look better by moving product right now.

[quote name='levander']Do some people not shop around at all and just post to a message board?

If you don't care about picture quality, Vizio is a name brand a lot of people are starting to like. They don't use the best performing electronics in their set intentionally so they can lower the price.

There are lots of Sony deals around. They're closing out their quarter at the end of March and trying to make their numbers look better by moving product right now.[/quote]

Yes, I know how to shop around. Normally I do that on my own. But seeing as I am sick with a fever and busy with three 20 page essays and work full time, I thought it might be ok to ask CAG without getting any sort of flack or little side comments poking at the fact that I might be "lazy because I don't know how to shop around," all the while implying that they are somehow better than I am because they know how to "shop around" and aren't "lazy" like I am.

I'm done. Thanks for the information, but I'm hoping someone will give me a SPECIFIC deal instead of having to slog through google, SD and other forums like I normally do.

Some Targets had the Westinghouse 26" LCD on clearance but it's very YMMV. I think this is just the type of question to ask on this forum.

bread's done
Back