Deal on ps3 slim

mackloon

CAGiversary!
I am looking to UG my Old PS3 to the Slim due to my neww TV Stand being not as accomodating to my Old PS3.

Just wondering if there was a deal floating around out there, either via coupon, or just a deal available this week, or something on the horizon for next week. I am not against the $300...but jus wondering

Last edited by a moderator:
No PS3 slim deals floating around out there...even with using printable or clipable coupons...

Anybody...Bueller...

Any other deals out there? I've done a bit of searching the past week or so and found nothing. Would really like the Dell code for 15% if anyone knows of any.

I have not found any...the best I have is...

My local supermarket gives fuelperks on giftcards at 0.20 per gallon for every $50 you spend. Plus Kmart has $5 printable coupon. So not a direct discount, but unless I find something better I will be doing that.

It would be $0.20 x ($300/$50) = $1.20 x 17 Gallons = $20.40 + $5 coupon...

So it would not even cover the tax at $300 * 1.06 = $330...so it would be $305

I need to find a better deal...that one I posted makes me sick...who has something better...c'mon

There are some listings on ebay for below retail, $265 shipped I think? With buy it now, I'm sure theres also some ebay cash back out there.

I was thinking about eBay, however...if there is a problem I am not sure if the warranty would be honored.

[quote name='mackloon']I was thinking about eBay, however...if there is a problem I am not sure if the warranty would be honored.[/QUOTE]

A guy I work with just bought a PS3 on eBay....from his troubles, I wouldn't recommend buying a used console this way.

bread's done
Back