Deal or No Deal....

jthiel

CAGiversary!
So I picked up today an 80gb ps3 (non backwards compatible one) 2 controllers all the hook ups and 8 games consisting of these titles all for 300 bucks...

Call of duty:Modern Warfare 2
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (limited Edition)
Borderlands
Fallout 3 GOTY Edition
Red Dead Redemption
MLB 2k9
Tiger woods PGA 09
Motor Storm

At first I thought it was the BC ps3 and was super stoked about it but then i found out it was the regular one, I wasn't as thrilled. I still have a 120gb refurb coming to me in the next week or so from Sony so I will have 2 machines that I am probably looking into selling each and get a New one with a warranty etc.

Just seeing if I picked up a good deal or not. stoked I got 4 out of the 8 games with the deal thats for sure.

Where'd you get it from? If you got it from Craigslist or something like that, there might be cause for concern. You never know what the condition of the console really is.

Well..I did get it from Craigslist...however I bought it off a soccer mom...asked her before I purchased it was anything wrong..she said no...he just received a 360 and has not been paying any attention to it so he decided to sell it. Ive been playing it since 6pm today...it is now 11:30...everything seams to be allright, doesn't seem like its over heating. The warranty sticker has not been tampered with so I am pretty sure nothing is wrong with the console.

Seems like a steal. And by steal I mean stolen. Waaaay to cheap for all those titles and the console, and the two controllers....... something stinks. But if its legit....then Nice Haul.

I dont see how it was stolen...It even came with the original box and I mean really I purchased it from a Soccer mom. She actually gave me a ps2 controller by mistake and is supposed to meet up with me tomorrow to swap it for the other Wireless controller.

I personally think the kid did not care...it was the suburbs...and they looked like they had money...she rolled up in a Lincoln Navigator with one of her other sons in the front seat.

If you're a fan of shooters and sports games, then you got a really good deal. The games themselves would run you in the neighborhood of $150-175 alone.

bread's done
Back