Deals at Beast Buy B&M (GTA:SA $20, Transformers $10, etc.)

rocket6682

CAG Veteran
best buy had san andreas for 20, dead 2 rights for 10, also tranformers for 10, the PsP poker w/howard lettler for 20, the Ultimate spiderman and truecrime coll. editions were also only 30 i think this is all pretty much standard but just in case i decided to post anyway
(all these games are for all the consoles)

[quote name='rocket6682']forgive my pun for best buy but sometimes thier customer service can be beastly[/QUOTE]

I smell a lame attempt at covering up your grammatical ineptitude!!!

[quote name='rocket6682']best buy had san andreas for 20, dead 2 rights for 10, also tranformers for 10, the PsP poker w/howard lettler for 20, the Ultimate spiderman and truecrime coll. editions were also only 30 i think this is all pretty much standard but just in case i decided to post anyway
(all these games are for all the consoles)[/QUOTE]
dont want to be a jackass, but even though I totally loathe WSOP, its lederer, not lettler

[quote name='the ender']I smell a lame attempt at covering up your grammatical ineptitude!!![/QUOTE]

Indeed... $20 for GTA SA on the Xbox is a steal, i might just get this (i already have it on the PS2 though...)

I got San Andreas a couple weeks ago when they had it on sale for $20. Seems to be cheap everywhere now. I paid $20 for a used GTA Double Pack at Game Rush and now there's 100 copies at TRU for $10 a pop. They can't seem to get rid of them...I guess everyone has played those games by now.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Dungeon Seige 2, Fable, Republican Commando all dropped to $30 at BB for PC.

You can get them for $20 after coupon.[/QUOTE]
Oy... I really need my parents old PC (games are tough on my now... 6+ year old Dell... and my laptop just doesn't cut it sometimes). Dungeon Siege 2, Fable, B&W2... all can be mine for $20.

[quote name='jjz203']Got the GTA trilogy for xbox for $20 a few weeks ago at BB with coupon! :razz: I'm so glad I jumped on that.[/QUOTE]

HOT DAMN, what a deal! I thought I saw that shit for like 60 bucks.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Dungeon Seige 2, Fable, Republican Commando all dropped to $30 at BB for PC.

You can get them for $20 after coupon.[/QUOTE]

Dungeon Siege 2 is one badass game, very much improved over the original.

$20 is a steal after coupon.

[quote name='botticus']Oy... I really need my parents old PC (games are tough on my now... 6+ year old Dell... and my laptop just doesn't cut it sometimes). Dungeon Siege 2, Fable, B&W2... all can be mine for $20.[/QUOTE]

Your parents have a better computer than you? That IS sad.

[quote name='Vegan']Your parents have a better computer than you? That IS sad.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I know. A guy who works for my dad built them one pretty cheaply (and shittily) shortly after I got my Dell, so spec-wise its not a ton better, but its an improvement. I could have gotten myself a nice new desktop a couple years ago, but opted for a laptop, which was a good choice.

I think my desktop could handle up to Madden 2004, and that was about pushing its limits, hence console gaming emerged.

Big one here:

Sigma Star Saga $15!
Also I remember seeing MAT 2 and 3 for $15, Pac Pix for $22, and Geist for $15. Killer 7 for the PS2 also has dropped to $25.

[quote name='furyk']Big one here:

Sigma Star Saga $15!
Also I remember seeing MAT 2 and 3 for $15, Pac Pix for $22, and Geist for $15. Killer 7 for the PS2 also has dropped to $25.[/QUOTE]
I was debating Sigma Star Saga for $15 after GGC... is it a good one? Pac Pix for $17 after GGC looks pretty good now, was waiting for that one to drop somewhere.

[quote name='Roufuss']Dungeon Siege 2 is one badass game, very much improved over the original.

$20 is a steal after coupon.[/QUOTE]

What coupon are we talking about and can it be used multiple times in one visit? I'd love to pick up all 3 for $20 each.

thanx for the help on MAT and i saw gun thier for 30 also they had a dance pad on clearance for 10 so i picked it up, it was the last one but thier might be more somewhere else oh yeah and half-life 2 for 40 even though it is included the 2 for $60 deal which is pretty good. Also i got Madden 06 for Psp for 26 with the CC price match

Duel Masters for PS2 was marked on the shelves for $4.99 in-store at Bestbuy. I'd got one, but I passed because I wasn't interested.

bread's done
Back