Deals for 360 HDDVD addon

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamtheodork

CAGiversary!
Hey guys, was just wondering if you guys know which one is the best deal for the addon.

Whether it be more free HD DVDs or the price.

Any help would be great, thanks!

IIRC at Walmart you get a free copy of 300 when you buy the add-on. That's the only one I know of right now.

you'll get heroes: season 1 on hd-dvd when you buy the add-on starting next week at best buy from what i heard from one of the best buy employees today. haven't seen the ad yet, so i dunno for sure. but that sounds pretty cool... if you like the show, that is.

damn i think i want an hd dvd add on too even though i have an elite lol or at least a hd dvd player

transformers out and i refuse to buy it on dvd :lol:
that and the CC sale is extremely tempting...

[quote name='shyguy1083']you'll get heroes: season 1 on hd-dvd when you buy the add-on starting next week at best buy from what i heard from one of the best buy employees today. haven't seen the ad yet, so i dunno for sure. but that sounds pretty cool... if you like the show, that is.[/quote]

thats unreal considering Heroes HD at Best Buy is 100 bucks.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Use $40 off $199 printout coupon when you buy this and Transformers HD-DVD![/QUOTE]

Where's the coupon, and which store is it for?

Don't waste your money. I've had to send mine to MS twice for repair. Take that $180 and put it towards a stand alone unit. Amazon has the A2 for $227.12.

My add on has been fine also.

If you have an FYE near by and they have the 50% sale go in and ask for one they ring up 88.99. My buddy just bought one Two days ago they had 2 cases of them in the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back