Deals for Amplitude

I picked it up a couple of weeks ago for $10 at Kmart. I'm not sure if it's YMMV or not, but you might want to check there.

[quote name='Rig']:lol: Glad I got mine way back during the sale when they were $2 at outpost![/quote]

Oggh...those days :lol:

[quote name='masha'][quote name='Rig']:lol: Glad I got mine way back during the sale when they were $2 at outpost![/quote]

Oggh...those days :lol:[/quote]

Yeah, those days... I don't check CAG for like a day and a half and I completely missed those days... :roll:

I saw one at my Kmart for $10 when they had the 50% off sale, I'm sure it'll still be there when the next sale rolls around.

[quote name='MorPhiend'][quote name='masha'][quote name='Rig']:lol: Glad I got mine way back during the sale when they were $2 at outpost![/quote]

Yeah, those days... I don't check CAG for like a day and a half and I completely missed those days... :roll:[/quote]

That sale was on overstock

[quote name='MorPhiend'][quote name='masha'][quote name='Rig']:lol: Glad I got mine way back during the sale when they were $2 at outpost![/quote]

Yeah, those days... I don't check CAG for like a day and a half and I completely missed those days... :roll:[/quote]

Check it everyday! ](*,) ](*,) IKIK

I remember we were forcing everyone to buy Apmlitude. It was a last game in stock at Overstock and noone wanted it :D

[quote name='hutno']
That sale was on overstock[/quote]

Yup. Big "Ohhhhhhhhhhh" :drool:

Day and a half? Most deals like that run out with in an hour and a half. I love this site, I just sometimes wish that everyone else didn't love it so much. You have to move so quick on the realy good deals.

[quote name='masha'][quote name='MorPhiend'][quote name='masha'][quote name='Rig']:lol: Glad I got mine way back during the sale when they were $2 at outpost![/quote]

Check it everyday! ](*,) ](*,) IKIK

I remember we were forcing everyone to buy Apmlitude. It was a last game in stock at Overstock and noone wanted it :D[/quote]

I wish you would have made me buy it. sheesh, masha! What good are you anyway? :lol: jk

It's okay though. I got it for $10 last Saturday. I can't believe that I am starting to like K-Mart (even though they are making me very poor).

I also picked it up at KMart for $10 - but I'm not sure if it was part of the sale or if they were just offloading it - it was tagged 9.99

My local KMarts have them marked at $9.99 as their `clearance' price. You shouldn't have to wait for a sale (and it didn't go down to $5 at the last 50% off sale anyway).

[quote name='MorPhiend']Yeah, those days... I don't check CAG for like a day and a half and I completely missed those days... :roll:[/QUOTE]

I know the feeling.

I picked up mine way back at the second CC sale last summer. It was the one they had in August I believe where discounted Amplitude, Auto Modellista, Silent Scope Complete and others for $5 to $10. I picked up mine for $5 and think the game is just awesome. Really dig it.

bread's done
Back