Deals for ESPN NFL 2k5 (XBOX)?

Best Buy Gamer Gift card or look for the "Top Games of 2004" magazine type thing, it has a coupon for $5 off any Xbox Live game, which would include NFL 2k5, i'll probably use that.

look at the site you're on, if there was a way to get it for a penny i'd be all over it.. lol

Any chance to save money on something, i'll take it.

[quote name='ajh2298']Is not $19.99 a good enough deal already?[/quote]

No, nobody is ever happy here.

$20 for arguably the best football game of the year is more than fine for me. I was thinking about buying it when it was $50, so I just look at it like I'm already getting a $30 savings.

Heck, most of them wouldn't be happy if the game was delivered by a willing harem of sex slaves carrying a million dollars and a keg of beer.

They'd probably bitch that the beer wasn't a microbrew.

I'm going to buy it for $20 since I won't be able to get my sister to drive me anywhere else other than Game Rush. BB 35 minutes away and GR is 12 minutes away.

[quote name='JSweeney']They'd probably bitch that the beer wasn't a microbrew.[/quote]

Heh, yeah. Then they'd probably try to trade it for an unopened copy of Disgaea or something.

[quote name='football0701']i dont get the coke caps thing...[/quote]Go to www.espnvideogames.com. It will explain it. Mainly you collect 10 codes and redeem them and you get a voucher for $10 off of any ESPN game $19.95 and up at EB games.

I don't understand why you people have to be so offensive. I was simply asking for deals, and they didn't have to be money deals, I meant trade in offers or something similar. I called EB, and they said if you trade in 2 games then its free. I would like to ask you guys to give me the link to the exclusion list so I can see what I have that is tradable. By the way, Ill be waiting for you guys on XBOX LIVE on the 21st.

20 dollars is generous enough for me, so I won't even bother to scam a cheaper price. I just got Live today. I am Mr. Fortier if anyone wants to do battle.

i wasn't complaining about the price, just saying best buy has a $5 coupon that can be applied to NFL 2k5.. you guys sure get upset about nothing.. if you want to pay more, go ahead.

I'm not looking to get this any cheaper, I just want something like free shipping or free 2/3 day shipping or whatever, something to give me an incentive to buy at one place over another. Ive seen free shipping on other preorders at a lot of places but nothing yet for this.

yeah an exclusion list would be nice im trying to get jpoperation genesis and Tribes off my hands. i was planning on trading the two games in and i have the flip it card so ill check it out and if i dont like return it to bb and get credit towards my madden

got a couple of things to say.

first off the best deal i know off is 14.99, w/XBL or GGC from BB.
DFW area-PM the Fry's ad and then use the XBL coupon to get it for 12.99.

there are two types of deals/offers. cheap price and free crap.

this is CHEAP ass gamer. the retail price is 19.99. i'm not paying retail for a game. (Halo 2 is exclusion) so don't start yelling cuz we want to save money off the retail price.

yes the game is already cheap but to get something for less is always better. every 5 bucks you save off a game is clearance money for another game at target,CC,BB wherever.

[quote name='JSweeney']Heck, most of them wouldn't be happy if the game was delivered by a willing harem of sex slaves carrying a million dollars and a keg of beer.

They'd probably bitch that the beer wasn't a microbrew.[/quote]

i'd be happy. but lets be clear. are they willing sex slaves with a game, or just sex slaves willing to bring a game to me?

Cause I don't want some pissed off harem worker showing up at my place throwin games around...

bread's done
Back