Deals for Killer 7?

this thing will drop like a rock in 2 months or so... the game got mixed reviews...

So I think I can wait just fine..

Bestbuy has a $5 coupon for it in the "Summer Video Games Buyer's Guide" which you can pick up for free in store.

[quote name='Spoon_si']... the game got mixed reviews...[/QUOTE]

An unknown property with mixed reviews isn't likely to make big sales. I'd wait for the inevitable price drop because you know most stores aren't going to sell out of this anytime soon.

You can buy it used from GS B&M $40.00 or online after using the 15%off code it comes out to $40.84 shipping included.

I don't want to threadcrap, but the PS2 version seems to sell for a bit less on ebay--in case anybody is willing to trade a few dollars saved for longer load times and slightly lower framerate (according to IGN). I just picked it up for $31 shipped.

Isnt it possible though, that Capcom, knowing that it was going to be a mixed bag, maybe didnt print very many? So that from the mixed reviews that are good, they'll be a cult following or something

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']Isnt it possible though, that Capcom, knowing that it was going to be a mixed bag, maybe didnt print very many? So that from the mixed reviews that are good, they'll be a cult following or something[/QUOTE]

Doubt it... I can't name one Capcom developed game that's really hard to find.

[quote name='MegaMan3k']Doubt it... I can't name one Capcom developed game that's really hard to find.[/QUOTE]

Well, you can name some, but the ones people will name are ports, so don't really count, since the original is generally easy to find / buy.

for a time Resident Evil 2 and 3 GC were sort of.

I think one of the Mega mans and maybe one of the Street fighters for PS1 mightve been marginally rare at some point....but I suppose in general, no Capcom games dont really get rare

I know one of the original Megamans for NES is hella-rare, but that was ages ago.

some people have had a hard time finding this one, especially for the cube, but it's not like it's only gonna have 1 shipment like an atlus game.

besides, everyone and their mother should own this..............

[quote name='Apossum']besides, everyone and their mother should own this..............[/QUOTE]

I agree. This game just gets better and better.

bread's done
Back