Deals on 360 Wireless adapter??

CAG Veteran
Does anyone know if there are any deals on the Xbox 360 wireless adapter (or a wireless ethernet bridge)? I'm really sick of using my laptop to connect to xbox live. I would prefer in-store deals but any online deals will work too.

how ya use a laptop to connect to xbox live? I tried doing that with my PC but I couldn't make it work and had to get a wireless adapter last year.

You can bridge the connections and it'll work.

(Use an ethernet cable to plug the 360 to the laptop for wired connection, then merge the wireless and wired together via network connections... voila)

I currently use the Linksys WGA54G I think it is... something like that. Wireless Bridge, works nice.

I'm using a Linksys WRT54GL with DD-WRT firmware running in client bridge mode as well. It's kind of a pain in the ass to get set up start to finish, but it does the job and costs half of what the official wireless adapter is typically selling for. I still can't believe they're charging $130 for that thing. Blows my mind every time I see it.

Dell's actually got the WRT54GL on for $60 at the moment if you can't find the adapter at a decent price.

bread's done
Back