deals on cheap dsl in CA

slvrdrgn123

CAGiversary!
im looking for some cheap dsl deals in ca. if anyone can help find some i would appreciate it. 1.5mb minimum plz. faster speeds would be greatly appreciated.

feel free to post cable deals too just as long as it doesnt include tv cable cuz i dont need that.

thx for any help.

SBC Yahoo DSL: 1.5mbps $12.99 a month (new customers only, first year, after that is around $20)

I have the 3.0mbps and it's about $30 a month.

I have an account with http://www.sonic.net/ on their DSL "Pro"

1.5-3 down and 384-512 up for 20 a month the first year with contract. Modem is free after rebate if you need that too.

Great speed (I get the high end of the numbers above) and conectivity for 3 months now. There were 2 down occasions that lasted a few hours though. Customer support is also good and helpful so far (Only had to call twice).

If you live in Huntington Beach, consider Fios? Though I heard that Verizon is starting to give people a lot of crap now. Never really liked Verizon. Used to have their DSL with them before I went to surfcity (which also recently gone bad with high prices). Horrible conectivity and extemely shitty customer service.

I have an account with Sonic.net as well, extremely reliable IMO. I've had it for about 6 months now and it's only gone down once, and when it was down it only lasted about 10 minutes.

thx for the replies. saw sonic.net while i was browsing around last night and bookmarked it. wasnt sure if it was reliable or not, but seems like it is now. thx.

bread's done
Back