deals on excess tech/gadget inventory

banpeikun

CAGiversary!
Feedback
65 (100%)
I got an email from my dad today. He has a friend who had a small business selling small gadgets. He's no longer doing it, and is clearing out his inventory. Some of the prices are pretty reasonable, but unfortunately there is no warranty. I'm listing them below. Go ahead and post replies in the thread rather than PMing me so my mailbox doesn't get filled up.

Here's what's available (name, quantity, price)

1 Item Product description Qty in Stock unit price($) Remarks
1 Canon A400 DC 3MP 2X 20 70 In original manufacturer package, no warranty
3 2 Canon Pixma IP3000 Printer 20 40 same as above
4 3 Dell A-920 AIO 5 15 same as above

4 Dell Digital Jukebox DJ 30GB 5 135 same as above
delldj.jpg

5 Dell Axim X30 312mHz PDA WiFi Bluetooth 5 90 same as above
6 Desktop Dell 4700 3.0Ghz P4 2 325 same as above
7 Epson Stylus CX6600 AIO 6 60 same as above
9 8 HP OfficeJet 5510 AIO 10 55 same as above
9 Laptop Dell 600m Centrino 1 650 same as above
10 Laptop HP Celeron-M 1 450 same as above
11 Laptop Toshiba Celeron-M 1 450 same as above
12 Laptop Toshiba Celeron-M 1 500 same as above
13 LCD Dell 1704FPT 17" 2 190 same as above
14 LCD Dell E152FP 15" 2 100 same as above
15 LCD Dell E173FP 17" 2 150 same as above
16 Lexmark E232 BW Laser 12 60 same as above
17 Olympus C-720 DC 3MP 8X 25 100 same as above

18 Olympus C-740 DC 3MP 10X 3 150 same as above
c740.jpg

19 Panasonic FHD331 Fax 12 15 same as above

20 Shure E2C Earphones 5 40 same as above
e2c.jpg

22 21 Shure E3C Earphones 5 75 same as above
e3c.jpg

22 Sony USB 1GB Micro Vault Black 30 30 same as above
23 Sony PDA TJ-37 (might be TH-55) 2 150 same as above

I am tempted by the e2c's. That's a really good price seeing as how they usually go for around $99. I'll think about it and edit my post later.

Is there a website we buy from to make sure everything goes smoothly? Are you willing to take responsibility for the purchase? If everything's straight, I'm looking to buy a large quantity of the stuff.
Thanks for offering this to CAG :)

Well, I thought about it, and I think I want to buy the e2c's. Like somebody ask before though, are these in the same packaging as you would buy in a store, except no warranty? What happens if it doesn't work for whatever reason, am I SOL?

Shoot me a pm so we can work out the payment details and stuff.

edit: I need 2 Shure e2c's if you still have them. Like I said before, just shoot me a pm once you work out the details. Thanks.

hey, I would be interestedi n one of those 17 in lcd screens for that price. Could you let me know anymore details?

Hey banpeikun do you know what colour the Sony USB 1GB Micro Vault is???? I think for $30 dollars this is a great deal man.

It can look like this:

5872406.jpg

Or like this:

USM512E.jpg

Hi, I contacted my dad's friend and got some more details. Everything is brand new in original packaging and everything, not refurb or oem or something. There's really not any reason they shouldn't work, but he cant offer any warranty. Also, the prices are not negotiable for the time being.

He's mostly selling them to people he knows locally, but said it was okay if I posted them here. That being said, shipping is not included in any of the prices. If you're still interested, I can act as a go-between (and boost my trader rating!) to get the goods and ship them.

He's at work right now, but he will call me tonight to give me details about the items people asked about above (fax machine, sony pda, etc).
I'll post answers to any questions later tonight. The Sony flash drive is black.

[quote name='Sejad']Just wanted to inform you about some stuff about the [cameras]
[/quote]thanks a lot for the info sejad. i'll see if i can go take some pictures and clear up any confusion there might be about anything.

[quote name='banpeikun']Hi, I contacted my dad's friend and got some more details. Everything is brand new in original packaging and everything, not refurb or oem or something. There's really not any reason they shouldn't work, but he cant offer any warranty. Also, the prices are not negotiable for the time being.

He's mostly selling them to people he knows locally, but said it was okay if I posted them here. That being said, shipping is not included in any of the prices. If you're still interested, I can act as a go-between (and boost my trader rating!) to get the goods and ship them.

He's at work right now, but he will call me tonight to give me details about the items people asked about above (fax machine, sony pda, etc).
I'll post answers to any questions later tonight. The Sony flash drive is black.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info. If the sony pda is any good, I claim one of them!

Hmm I might be interested in those Shure E3C Earphones, pictures would be great if you could get them. I will have to think about it.

I've noted all the questions and I'll get all the details later tonight. Shipping for small items would probably just be $5 or something. I'll find out how heavy everything is and if there's any bulky packaging and stuff and know for sure later.

[quote name='xorealix']Which model is the Dell Axim X30? The low (312Mhz, 32 ram) mid (312, 64 ram) or high (624, 64)?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I second this question. As you can see, I'm looking for a decent pda. I want to use it for a gps setup in my car.

Ok just to make banpeikun's life a bit easier, you guy's can use:

www.google.com

to search for reviews and what people are saying about the product, like one person asked how much the Shure E3C Earphones would be for shipping it's not that heavy it's just some headphones. You got to remeber this is not ebay people here dont make/or rip you off by charging you 20 dollars for shipping on headphones.....

Okay, the Sony PDA is a TJ-37 I think, the price on the C-720 is actually $100 now, the Sony 1GB is black, and the Dell Axim is 312 mhz/ 32 meg.

[quote name='banpeikun']Okay, the Sony PDA is a TJ-37 I think, the price on the C-720 is actually $100 now, the Sony 1GB is black, and the Dell Axim is 312 mhz/ 32 meg.[/QUOTE]

Ah, oh well... thanks anyway banpeikun!

I will take one each of the following if still avaliable, just let me know if the e3c's are the black ones or not.

22 21 Shure E3C Earphones 5 75 same as above
23 22 Sony USB 1GB Micro Vault Black 30 30 same as above

PM me so we can finialize details and things, thanks.

I'm very interested in the Dell desktop for my family. They need a new computer, I'll tell my mom about it.

EDIT: Told my mom about this and she's on the fence about it. I am interested in getting one of the Olympus C-740. So I guess you can PM with the details, thanks.

Thanks for all the interest. I'm getting ready to go out of town tomorrow morning but I'll be back Monday. I'll get to responding to everyone then. If you have a question about any of the items, post it here in the thread and I'll have an answer. If anyone is definate that they want to buy something, send me a PM and we'll work out the details. I can only take non-cc credit card paypal or MO prob.

Anyone heard back from Banpeikun?

Sent him two PMs about buying a set of the E2C's but no replies...

Is this deal still on??

[quote name='keithp']Anyone heard back from Banpeikun?

Sent him two PMs about buying a set of the E2C's but no replies...

Is this deal still on??[/quote]

havent heard from him either and he was on yesterday so I geuss its off.

sorry, i've been swamped with stuff since coming home. also work is away from the computer this week, but i'll be contacting everyone tomorrow

okay all caught up on pms. to everyone who paid, i won't be able to get the merchandise until tomorrow night so i'll ship friday.

[quote name='banpeikun']okay all caught up on pms. to everyone who paid, i won't be able to get the merchandise until tomorrow night so i'll ship friday.[/QUOTE]Sounds good. :cool:

bread's done
Back