Deals on games

msuna

CAGiversary!
What is the best way to get cheap psp games? I see sometimes, toys r us and circuit city clearance, but any other way? Like an online retailer? im ok with new or used.

eBay, CheapAssGamer Trader forums, and used GameStop games are all great ways to score cheap games. I think maybe even Blockbuster carries used games for cheap.

You can also try K-mart. They might have clearances on older PSP titles. Also, don't under-estimate BestBuy stores. You can sometimes find great gems in their $9.99-$19.99 game assortments by the frontlane endcaps.

Goozex is a good place to find some good deals if you're willing to be patient enough to accumulate the points.

Have you tried the trading forums? I've traded away and received at least ten games there and I've always been able to find what I've wanted after a little searching.

I get the rest of my stuff at clearances. K-Mart, Circuit City, Best Buy, and Toys R Us are all close by so it's been pretty easy to get at least one game for super cheap.

I bought GTA: LCS for $15 at Best Buy a few days ago, and it seemed to be the normal price. That's just about the only deal that I've found since I've started playing my PSP again a week or two ago.

I'm waiting on a buy 2, get one free at GameStop to pick up some of the more expensive ones. Getting Field Commander and Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops for sure, which are $18 each.

There have been some drops lately at TRU:

I got Lumines II for 9.90, Loco Roco for 9.90, NHL 07 for 5, and Lemmings for 5

If you can find them Killzone is supposed to be 9.90 and Lumines is 9.90 as well.

[quote name='m3talst0rm']There have been some drops lately at TRU:

I got Lumines II for 9.90, Loco Roco for 9.90, NHL 07 for 5, and Lemmings for 5

If you can find them Killzone is supposed to be 9.90 and Lumines is 9.90 as well.[/quote]

So for $30, you got 4 great games...not bad at all.

bread's done
Back