Deals on Grand Theft Auto IV

While not a website, if you have a local Blockbuster they're selling used copies for $14.99 for both PS3 and 360 and many Blockbusters are being told to keep the cases/manuals/coverart for every copy they have now, so you might end up with a complete copy.

Might be able to find it on clearance at some stores.
I saw the PS3 Special edition on clearance for $20 yesterday at a Target or Shopko. Almost bought it, but I already have the special edition...

I have a 360 copy from Target, still sealed, that I'll let go for $20 shipped. I was planning on returning it today, but if you want it, PM me.

Great game. It's under $20 on Amazon usually, you might want to look at Craigslist near you. I have a couple dozen copies for sale in my area on CL.

I bought my copy I just got recently(after selling my two Special Editions I got from Blockbuster for $32 each for $35 and $40)from Blockbuster for $18 total after doing a $1.99 rental and then immediately paying off the $14.99(plus tax) used price.

They gave me the artwork, case, manual and even the map for the copy too.

But the thing is, do YOU think you got a good deal on it? If you do, then that's all that matters.

bread's done
Back