deals on m+?

inconspikuous

CAGiversary!
just got wii sports resort.

maybe i should've waited for a deal or two, but nintendo's games are usually premium priced for years.

anyway, does anyone have any leads on deals for motion+ accessories? i'm _not_ spending $25+tax on that.

Amazon? 20 bucks with free super saver shipping (would have to get something else to have spent enough of course.)

25$ is just gamestops price, they added 5 to the price because they can.

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']Canada forum. $19.99 at Costco.[/QUOTE]

awesome! thanks lone.

do u think it's more worth it to buy it in the states though? i'm supposed 2 be heading there this weekend and i know it's ~$20 there too, if not less... thinking about tax, high CAD dollar, maybe some deals in the US that we don't really know about...

oh and yeah i was a little confused by kaoz and his GS namedrop...

[quote name='inconspikuous']awesome! thanks lone.

do u think it's more worth it to buy it in the states though? i'm supposed 2 be heading there this weekend and i know it's ~$20 there too, if not less... thinking about tax, high CAD dollar, maybe some deals in the US that we don't really know about...

oh and yeah i was a little confused by kaoz and his GS namedrop...[/QUOTE]

Well there is a CAG deals subforum but I never visit there. Maybe try the Request-a-Deal subforum for US members? I guess if you're in the area you'll probably save a bit by buying in the US, but I would think it's only a couple dollars at most.

EDIT: quick search http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=227091 $17.99 at Costco/Fry's in the US, so you don't save a whole bunch from buying for $20 here.

bread's done
Back