Deals on Metal Gear Solid Games

i found @ GS.com mgs2 for 6.99 USED
amazon $9.99 + shipping NEW from amazon.
anything better Lol
any one know how much they are at game crazy... its closer to my house :)

[quote name='Furashu']any one know how much they are at game crazy... its closer to my house :)[/quote]
MGS2 is $4.99 used there and it's part of their buy 2, get 1 free deal they're always having. Although if you can find a copy, MGS2 Substance is $9.99 used there.

MGS3 is $9.99 used there.

If you can find a copy of MGS for PS1 there, it's part of their Classic Plastic 2 for $5 sale.

[quote name='Thongsy']That's still rumour. Don't get MGS3 Snake Eater, look for Subsistence.[/quote]

dam i just picked up a brand new snake eater for 14.99 its not even the GH version and has a 49.99 sticker still on it lol, they didnt have substinence,
probably gonna go to another GC to switch it,
whats so much better in substance?
and
whats so much better in subsistence?

GC site seems down.

i got substance for 9.99 but no box so im kinda pissed about that lol, i like the boxes..

[quote name='Furashu']dam i just picked up a brand new snake eater for 14.99 its not even the GH version and has a 49.99 sticker still on it lol, they didnt have substinence,
probably gonna go to another GC to switch it,
whats so much better in substance?
and
whats so much better in subsistence?

GC site seems down.

i got substance for 9.99 but no box so im kinda pissed about that lol, i like the boxes..[/quote]

subsistance has a MUCH better camera and some extra's including the original MG1 & MG2 from the msx system

i went out a few months ago and got all of the Metal Gear games in preperation for MGS4 lol, got MGS1 for PSX (non GH), Substance (complete) and Subsistance (which has MG1 & MG2, complete) so i have the whole set, just waiting for MGS4 :)

i tried to play MGS:portable Ops, but couldn't get into it, i may pick it up again though to see if i can muster my way through it

GS/GC didnt have MGS1 or Substinance, so i ended up getting snake eater for 14.99(non GH) and Substance 9.99 used
( i was going to get MGS3 for 9.99 off amazon but shipping would make it out th be the same and it would be the GH version so im happy) i ended up borrowing MGS1 and putting it on my PSP :)

[quote name='Furashu']GS/GC didnt have MGS1 or Substinance, so i ended up getting snake eater for 14.99(non GH) and Substance 9.99 used
( i was going to get MGS3 for 9.99 off amazon but shipping would make it out th be the same and it would be the GH version so im happy) i ended up borrowing MGS1 and putting it on my PSP :)[/quote]
I never saw a GH version of MGS3 snake eater. Did it ever go GH?

[quote name='tangytangerine']No, it never became a GH.[/quote]

It's a shame, if only they wouldv'e put the Subsistence camera into Snake Eater it wouldve probably been more popular. By far one of the best games on PS2 and one of the best franchises of all time.

bread's done
Back