deals on monster Hunter ?

jam3582

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
ok im looking to see if there are any deals on monster hunter. my friend wants to play it online with me but needs to get it for cheap . has there been a price drop on the game ?

Its well worth the 30 bucks that I see it for anywhere, I played the game for a good 4 months both off and online before I got bored, when your HR 20 with full shinobi and aurous (dont get me started on the various weapons), there is much else to do.

[quote name='Masterkyo']I saw it $30 everywhere but i am going wait little longer to get it cheaper. :)[/QUOTE]

yea my friend is pretty cheap so hes looking at it for 20 bux Ill tell him about the ebgames offer hmmm thanks guys for the help , I really wanna get into this game also .

[quote name='Josef']KMart tends to run the sale about once a month. That's where I got my copy for $15.[/QUOTE]

oh yeah damn hmmm Im guessing during thier blue light sales right ?

[quote name='jam3582']oh yeah damn hmmm Im guessing during thier blue light sales right ?[/QUOTE]

You may want to check your local KMart today. Apparently some KMarts are running the 50% off sale this weekend.

bread's done
Back